Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

AFI – “Snow Cats” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. nomemorial

you're in a cult, call your dad

That was...interesting.

3. Phillip

BOO

That was terrible lol. I really like the song, though.

4. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

Such cheeseball effects/motifs. Reminds of me a higher-budget Readyfuels.

Song's dec, though.

5. ANTEMASQUE

So cheesy but awesome

6. raaaaaaaady

Regular Supporter

Haha. Yeah, I laughed quite a bit. I kind of doubt that's the reaction they are going for.

7. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

video is weird but i like the connection to the first one

8. SuNDaYSTaR

Regular Prestigious

Looks like something their label wanted to throw together real quick.

9. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Man, no matter how far away from my 'mall goth' phase I get, I can still enjoy new AFI. Everything I've heard of this so far just kills, and the fact that it's being released on my birthday is awesome.

ConArdist likes this.
  10. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Whole album rules, trust me. My friend works for Concord and she played the album for me, I did nothing wrong! It's very much a return to old AFI, w/ a mix of Burials. All AFI fans will love it, but I still prefer STS, Crash Love, and DU. This is my fourth favorite AFI album, so much better than Burials, eugh.

11. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Cool, that's always fun! Their show in Denver is on my birthday and sold out:verysad:

12. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Last thing, Davey does not have large gauges but barely wears them ever anymore. Just sew em up or wear them, brotha!:ok:The shots on his ear hole look very odd. And blackout tattoos scare me...bad. End rant.

13. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Sing The Sorrow is my all time favourite, but I dunno I actually really liked Burials. But then again I like dark, gloomy music and that was what Burials was from start to finish haha. Maybe I'm being cliched here, but to me Decemberunderground was their creative low-point... That album just makes me cringe.

ConArdist and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  14. ZeoVGM

Regular

It leaked over a week ago dude. lol

15. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Personally, I like STS the best as well. But I also have rarely clicked w/ an album so fast as decemberunderground. I knew I would love it one listen through(back when MTV did the leak. I miss that) Anyhow, I also love what I deem "romantic punk" on Crash Love, and that album has killer bonus tracks. HATED Burials, they were running in place. AFI(Blood Album)brings the band back to a mix of Crash Love and Sing the Sorrow, I knew I would like it, and it's finally clicking. The second to last song is best, and "Dumb Kids" will be in your head for MONTHS. Don't say I didn't warn you lol

16. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Haha really? I thought I was special. :brokenheart: I didn't even know she just played it over the internet a couple times. Sucks that it leaked, that's gonna hurt sales.

17. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Now can we please talk about how scary blackout tattoos are? Life. Ruined. Davey and Oli did it to cover up, but eugh.[​IMG]

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  18. TedSchmosby

Trusted

This is the kind of video the kids in Sing Street would look to for inspiration