Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Adventure Time (Cartoon Network) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ghostedaway, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Yeah I know but as of today we have 1-5 and 7-14 haha that's crazy.

2. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Islands was very good

bradsonemanband likes this.
  3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Loved Islands

4. Islands was good, and so were the episodes right before it. I never thought I could like a Tree Trunks episode that much because I generally don't like her, but they keep using her to talk about other things and she's been knocking it out of the park lately. The James Baxter one was really good, too, and obviously PB's powers episode is bound to lead somewhere epic.

5. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Jaaaaaamessss Baaaaxterrrrrr

bradsonemanband likes this.
  6. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

wow...islands...wow
    best arc of the series in a long time

incognitojones likes this.
  7. Islands was fantastic. Did a great job of exploring the lore and history while maintaining the signature AT strangeness. Felt like I got everything from it.

Favorite quote: "But what is real? Your eyeballs think the sky is blue, but that's just sun rays farting apart through the barf of our atmosphere."

Also, I just wanna mention how particularly great the artwork was in "Do No Harm"

AT2.png
    AT1.png

coleslawed likes this.
  8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I'm watching Islands as it airs, but the fourth episode (the VR one) is one of the coolest looking episodes in a long time. Big fan of Michael Deforge who does some of the character/prop designs for the show, his style was all over that episode.

9. Matt

Islandsssssss was soooo goooddd ahhhhhhhhhh

10. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Yeah, Islands was fantastic. Kind of wish they didn't split it up and just released it as a full movie.

Also it's cool to see Pendleton back writing for the show, he has two storyboard credits this season, the first since season 5

coleslawed and bradsonemanband like this.
  11. Davjs

Trusted

Finished the Island series and oh man, so much greatness. Really big missed opportunity when Finn's mom is reading his memories not to have her see some stuff with the dad and have a reaction to it. I was waiting for it.....

12. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Oh man Pendleton is back? Are the credits for Islands or later episodes? I've been wondering lately if this is exactly the roadmap that he laid out from the beginning or if Adam Muto and crew have taken some liberties.

13. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

He did the VR episode of Islands and the episode High Strangeness before Islands, not sure if he'll do any more this season

14. Davjs

Trusted

oh, speaking of the VR ep, when it shows Bemo on the moon and he can see earth, it was pretty cool to see that a good chunk of it was gone. I'm assuming from the Mushroom War?

15. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Yep. They've shown the Earth a bunch of times over the course of the show and it's always looked like an apple with a huge bite taken out of it.

coleslawed likes this.
  16. Davjs

Trusted

ohhhh. I must have missed those eps :tear:

17. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

Just echoing how great Island's was.

18. Uh. Are you guys being weird, or is that normal crab stuff?

19. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

20. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

interesting

21. Matt

Loving all the miniseries

coleslawed likes this.
  22. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Islands was great so I have high hopes, intro looks real interesting