Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Adventure Time (Cartoon Network) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ghostedaway, Mar 31, 2016.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

what does this have to do with AT, lol, other than that she played one of her songs in the show once?

2. Sweet! Feels like it's been forever since we've had new episodes for these.

3. I mean, yeah, that's pretty much the only reason. I had asked in this thread earlier who sang that hole song, so I remembered that episode.

4. cwhit

lol that's just weird for me because being on AT is amongst one of the things I think of the least when I see Mitski, I totally forgot she even did that haha

5. TedSchmosby

Trusted

Just started getting into this after reading all about it for years. Really excited

Joe likes this.
  6. ghostedaway Nov 19, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 19, 2016)
    ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

So it seems the season 7 finale is airing tonight at 8:30

7. Sure why not

8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Totally makes sense to have a 4 month gap between last episode and the season finale, just to have another break between seasons.

I know kids likely won't even notice the super weird scheduling, but Cartoon Network's gotta get their shit together

9. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Oh it's 8, not 8:30 if anyone else is watching it as it airs

10. cwhit

wellllllllll

11. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

A lot of stuff just happened

12. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Oh damn he lost it again

13. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

That was probably one of the most anti-climactic finales they've had in a while, but curious where they'll go from here.

Also I don't like Susan Strong. Kind of annoyed that she keeps coming back

14. Woah, that ending. Yabba dabba dabba dabba

15. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

16. Nice! Sounds like we'll be getting some big revelations.

17. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

!!!

18. Mostly an excuse to bump this thread. Can't wait for this to return in a couple weeks.

From this interview. Jim Gaffigan on Adventure Time, shitty hotels, and why he hates his birthday

The A.V. Club:
    If you could spend the rest of your life inside one movie or TV show, what would it be and why?
    Jim Gaffigan:
    I guess It’s A Wonderful Life. I know it’s an idealized existence there, but I feel like there was kind of this small-town, clear delineation between right and wrong, and you knew who the bad people were.

Adventure Time would be fun. You wouldn’t be bored there.

I think that kind of explains my psychosis or neurosis.

The A.V. Club: Why Adventure Time?

JG: Because nothing is predictable in that environment, and there’s a certain sarcasm. The ridiculousness and idiocy of life is embraced and examined. It nurtures the childhood perspective in everyone. My kids love Adventure Time, and that’s the only reason I know about it. But you watch it, and you’re like, all right, these are some sick people that I would totally be friends with.

19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

New season starts tonight at 7:30. Two episodes

bradsonemanband, Joe and angrycandy like this.
  20. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Awesome!

21. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

I literally love this show but I have no watched past season 2 yet. I need to buy these damn seasons asap

bradsonemanband likes this.
  22. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

First two episodes were good

23. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Finally almost caught up with the show, been a while since I was up to date. Tonight's going to be the few episodes from this season and I'll probably watch Islands too since that's out digitally already.

24. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Jesus yeah within a matter of like 5 days the first 14 episodes have been dumped on us. Friggin mathematical.

25. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Oh yeah the Islands miniseries is out there. The rest of this weeks episodes aren't out there though (not that I've seen)

bradsonemanband likes this.