Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Adventure Time (Cartoon Network) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by ghostedaway, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Who voiced the hole? I can't find it anywhere.

2. Really liked that episode. The songs/Mitski cover were great.

Pretty sure it's Ashley Eriksson, aka the one who sings the ending theme.

3. J.C.

adorkable Prestigious

i'm not crying you're crying

4. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

mitski cover made me ridiculously happy omg

5. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Great, great episode.

6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

7. Thought it was her by the sound of it, but I wasn't sure and couldn't find her credited anywhere. Thanks!

8. Gosh, what an episode

9. Yoooooo this week's episode was outstanding

10. Jake manipulating his bones and Charlie's powers/walking around the planet were wild. Last two episodes were so good and no one's talking about them. Stupid Cartoon Network schedule (or lack thereof one).

11. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

I loved the card wars episode

12. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Jake's kids need to be featured more

GettingSodas and incognitojones like this.
  13. "Hall of Egress" was nominated for an Emmy, which is a fantastic standalone. Incredible episode.

ghostedaway likes this.
  14. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Good choice

15. Wish I had this.

EDIT: It'll be up for pre-order on Mondo's site soon. Might have to cop.

coleslawed likes this.
  16. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

I. Need. It

17. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Season 6 will be out on October 11th

[​IMG]

GettingSodas and angrycandy like this.
  18. xkaylinh Sep 19, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 19, 2016)
    According to List of episodes next couple of episodes will be the season 7 two-part finale, titled "Preboot" and "Reboot". Expect an announcement of the air date soon. Season 8 should start by the end of 2016; also, season 9 confirmed.

I'm trying to make sense of why the seasons are as long as they are. S1-4 were 26 episodes each, S5 was twice that at 52, S6 was 43 because I guess they wanted S7 to start on episode 200... I don't know why S7 was 39.

I also noticed that the longest break the show has ever taken was between Seasons 6 and 7 at 5 months, and the only other break longer than about 1 month is the current one we're on, which is at 3 going on 4 months, since the last episode aired in early July.

19. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I dont understand that seasons in this show but they dont really matter I guess. I just wait until theres a new episode on my DVR at this point

20. There's usually something big going on at the beginning and end of every season, but other than that, the seasons certainly feel arbitrary. However, according to Finn

it seems like Finn ages about 1 year every 52 episodes. (There are 52 weeks in a year.) Of course, that's a very, very rough estimate, and the writers probably don't even think of it that way.

21. TheZeroKid

I'm Not Holden Caulfield Prestigious

I'd like the show to end at a solid 10 seasons. I would hate for it to just keep getting cranked without some sort of ending point. It's already such a great setting with so many great stories that it deserves a fantastic ending.

22. cwhit

Every one of those makes sense except for the 43. 39 is like a .75 season

23. Tell that to Supernatural.

Oh, I didn't catch that. I can't math.

24. cwhit

honestly at this point i'm not 100% sure what an "ending" for this show would entail

coleslawed likes this.
  25. TheZeroKid

I'm Not Holden Caulfield Prestigious

I've never seen Supernatural, so I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

Neither do I. Maybe Finn realizes his "ultimate destiny" or something? We already know he's lived past lives in various forms.