Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Adele Is Top-Selling Album in U.S. After Only Three Days

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Billboard:

According to initial reports to MRC Data, the album, which was released Nov. 19, has sold more than 500,000 copies in the U.S. through Nov. 21. That makes it 2021’s top-selling album, surpassing sales of any album over the past 11 months combined. It beats the year’s previous top-seller: Taylor Swift’s Evermore, with 462,000 copies sold through the week ending Nov. 18. (Evermore was released in December 2020 but has continued to sell well in 2021.)

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. Ska Senanake

Trusted

She deserves it. Amazing

3. theredline

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

Allthegiganticthings likes this.
  4. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Still have yet to hear it... after being so excited for it. I have a 7 hr drive on Friday that I plan on finally giving it a spin or two.

5. Ska Senanake

Trusted

6. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Don’t like 21 either. I get she’s a great vocalists but that style just isn’t anything I find interesting at all. And I have a wide range of taste. And I don’t appreciate that her album destroyed the vinyl industry.

7. FloatUpstream

Regular

Crazy that no album released this year had even sold 500K copies until now

Edit: just realized they were talking about physical sales and not including streaming