Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Adam Lohrbach of Home Grown Shares Acoustic Videos

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Adam Lohrbach of Home Grown has posted up a bunch of acoustic takes on YouTube.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

Brent likes this.
  2. snaps

Regular Supporter

Kings of Pop is criminally underrated. Loved that record. I remember blasting it when I first got my license.

3. delvec19

Trusted

Drive Thru logo hits all the nostalgia feels in all the right places

Jason Tate, Bartek T. and snaps like this.
  4. rbf737

Regular

Ha I feel like I need to do my obligatory "Home Grown" should've been a lot bigger posts every time they get mentioned on here. Sad that they went away at their peak and that very few people remember them. These are really good, btw. And I'm so stoked to see "Midnight City Sky". That EP was so good.

5. SoCoWilderNeSs

Regular Supporter

Kings of Pop is in my top 5 or so best ever pop punk records. So damned good.

snaps likes this.
  6. ARo24

Regular

Those Drive-Thru Invasion tours were incredible back in the day.

Brent and snaps like this.
  7. ItsJoe

Joe

Wow, he kills it on You're Not Alone! I always remember his vocals back then being very hit and miss, but his voice seems to have developed like a fine wine, or whiskey.

BornToRun and snaps like this.
  8. johnnyminardi

Newbie Verified

Loved this band. These were solid!

Jason Tate likes this.
  9. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Kings Of Pop is one of those albums I could not listen to for a few years and still remember every note and lyric when I put it on

Brent likes this.
  10. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Amazing band. Found Kings Of Pop in a used vinyl bin at a local record store. Didn’t hesitate. They should have been huge!

11. burnout2888

Regular Prestigious

it's really bizarre that he became a worship pastor.

12. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Why bizarre? People change, grow, move on to other stuff. It’s no more bizarre than Underoath being poster boys for Christian metalcore and moving the other direction after years of growth and change. Stuff happens!

Brent likes this.
  13. Heron182

Regular

Home grown definitely was underrated

14. Freezon

Regular

Check out my interview with him on the growing up punk podcast.

15. Freezon

Regular

Check out my interview with him on the growing up punk podcast

16. snaps

Regular Supporter

will do!

17. noKings

Regular

this is sweet

18. thatwasamoment

Since '06

Bizarre was probably the wrong word but lets not act like it's not surprising that the lead singer of a raunchy-hard partying pop-punk band became a pastor. I remember Homegrown for being drunk as much as I remember their live shows, so I know i found Adam's life path to be surprising.

theredline likes this.
  19. theredline

Trusted Supporter

I guess some would find it surprising. But people who are crazy as kids don’t always stay that way. And some even take a u-turn and get into religion. I guess I’ve seen it before so it’s not that surprising to me. “Shrug.”

20. razorburn

Trusted

Damn. Adam's voice has really held up.