Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Adam Lazzara Talks With Substream

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Logan White sat down with Adam Lazzara of Taking Back Sunday over at Substream:

While the two new songs are a great representation of where Taking Back Sunday is at currently going through their 20thyear as a band, Lazzara is unable to say whether these songs will be a representation of any future material. This ties into their effort of being as genuine as possible with each release of new music, as Lazzara explains “I think we’d be doing a disservice if we said, ‘Oh yeah, these two songs are the direction we’re going’ because, who knows what the next batch of songs is going to sound like.”

2. Davjs

Trusted

Really liking the new songs, I would love if that was the direction they went in but that explanation makes sense.

heartsdietoo likes this.
  3. ARo24

Regular

That 2nd leg better hit MI. The new songs are decent too I like them.

Davjs likes this.
  4. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Saw them with Coheed awhile back and they were really good.

Davjs likes this.
  5. heartsdietoo

I’ve always had a soft spot for TBS. I think a lot of it is nostalgia. Really enjoyed ‘A Song for Dan’, the mood reminds me of Everything Must Go.

Davjs likes this.
  6. Their last two albums are easily their best