Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Adam Lazzara Talks with Kerrang

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Adam Lazzara of Taking Back Sunday talks with Kerrang:

One of the things that I realised when listening through everything on Twenty is that with each record it’s been this perfect snapshot of the people we were at that time. It’s like going through an old yearbook. And sometimes you don’t want to remember the person you were at a certain time, or maybe you don’t want to be that person again, or you don’t want to recognise that side of yourself, but I feel like it helps, for me, to come to terms with and make peace with myself. Like, there were dark times and there were bright times – it’s a full package deal. That’s very therapeutic.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. rxbandit89

probably over-caffeinated. Supporter

Interesting to hear him say "we're still chasing that perfect song."

I think they came pretty close with Better Homes and Gardens.

Brent and Anarchivist like this.
  3. That's the first thing that came to my mind. Also, "Best Places to Be a Mom".

rxbandit89 likes this.