Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Actor Spotlight: Halle Berry

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 3, 2021.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

[​IMG]

Feel free to list ideas for other threads here

2. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Recency bias, but I loved her in John Wick

3. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

She's excellent in Jungle Fever, which is a mostly not-great movie. And maybe wasn't the best performance of the 5 in '01, but her work in Monster's Ball IS good.

Honestly don't remember her in Bulworth.

I don't understand her accent in the 4 X-Men movies I've seen, tbh.

I've seen her in in a decent amount of junk though: The Flintstones, Gothika, Die Another Day, New Year's Eve. Even her John Wick entry is the weakest in the franchise.

I really need to see Cloud Atlas

aoftbsten likes this.
  4. Morrissey

Trusted

5. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Shes not married to David Justice anymore?

6. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Watching X-Men in theaters is what made me an X-Men fan. I remember it like it was yesterday. No other actress can surpass her as Storm.

7. Matthewconte

Trusted Supporter

She's the assassin that he blind hires to kill him but she acts like she's romantically interested in him to get closer to him. It's only like the 10th strangest choice made in a movie full of them.

Everybody needs to see Cloud Atlas.

8. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

Right! Honestly on paper that movie should be an utter disaster and yet...I kinda like it?

9. Matthewconte

Trusted Supporter

Yeah it's so weird but somehow I don't hate it. Like if I was ranking Beatty it'd probably waffle between 3rd and 4th (with Dick Tracy and ahead of Rules Don't Apply)