Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ace Enders Band • Page 9

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by airik625, Apr 21, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Unfortunately I unsubscribed from the Patreon, it just completely fell apart. Unfinished EP promises, unfinished album that was supposed to be made with the fans, sorry Ace.

Anyway, he has a new podcast I guess

2. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

:\\\ sounds .... like Ace, sadly. main reason I held off on doing this is that he has a bad track record with promises and commitments and welp. hope he makes good on things eventually or at least apologizes and offers something to try and make up for it

3. irthesteve

Yeah, I mean I still did get a lot of exclusive music from the few months I was in it, but nothing new was happening so it didn't make sense as a monthly subscription, just more as a one-time payment

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  4. Yeah, I think I might drop off of the Ace patreon and switch over to the Mike Kinsella one instead. Mike puts out stuff pretty consistently so it feels more worth it.

5. irthesteve

I switched over to the Circa one and it's pretty amazing, the amount of content is astounding

6. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

429E39EC-5942-4A7A-80D4-1279BDC42A2F.jpeg

7. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Please don't be anti-vax, please don't be anti-vax, please don't be anti-vax...

waterloobeam likes this.
  8. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

???

trevorshmevor likes this.
  9. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Ala Eric Clapton, someone I loved and then he went and went off the deep end.

10. GBlades

Trusted

Has something happened to suggest otherwise?

11. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

....for the last six months he's been playing shows at venues that have required proof of vaccination/negative test so I very much don't think there's anything to worry about on that front

irthesteve likes this.
  12. irthesteve Oct 15, 2022
    (Last edited: Oct 15, 2022)
    irthesteve

I took a look at his patreon for the first time in a year or so, saw that since I gave it up he posted a Lilac b-side and 2 demos from March 2022, so I paid $1 to get the three tracks then unsubscribed again. "13 Years" became "5am on Sunday" on Twenty, I don't think the other two demos have been released anywhere yet.

13. irthesteve

A music project called "The Path".... So who wants to tell him, haha

Screenshot_20230310-152723.png

14. Dog Fish

Mutt

Damn even HE forgot about that disc.

irthesteve and Chcurry182 like this.
  15. waterloobeam

Regular

tbf that first path was almost 20 years ago..lulz, yikes we’re old.

but I lowkey probably prefer his 2006 path then his motivational rant path of today. Just kidding, I love the guy.

irthesteve likes this.
  16. irthesteve

It's not like we'll ever hear this anyway hahahaha

Sigh

17. brothemighty

Trusted