Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ace Enders Band • Page 7

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by airik625, Apr 21, 2016.

1. well hot damn! guess i better jump on it.

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

there's a higher tier, but for the $5 tier I have gotten both EPs, and then if you dig back into old posts (the website is pretty clunky unfortuantely), you can also get a few previously released EPs along with an exclusive EP from early 2019, 4 other various demos, and 3 demos (so far) from his Social Distancing album he's putting together right now

bradsonemanband likes this.
  3. manoverboard365

Trusted

I keep telling myself I'll join and I keep putting it off. Need to do that this weekend!

irthesteve likes this.
  4. signed up! thanks for the pro tips!

irthesteve likes this.
  5. irthesteve

6. Oh shit, these songs are great. They feel like proper follow ups to Enola

Tom likes this.
  7. manoverboard365

Trusted

Damn, Cola is amazing.

8. irthesteve

third EP out now

9. delvec19

Trusted

This instrumental one is awesome, as well as the other EPs. Man can do no wrong.

irthesteve likes this.
  10. delvec19

Trusted

Am I missing anything?

[​IMG]

11. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Good lord

12. delvec19

Trusted

13. irthesteve

it's a fun EP, would be cool to get more of that project

14. waterloobeam

Regular

Ace doesn't ever really talk or acknowledge anything about issues in the political/ social political world, but I'm glad he posted a story on Instagram today about those who experience racism. :) just sayin.

figureitout likes this.
  15. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Wasn’t the song he did called Leader political/him feeling inspired by Obama as Presidential candadite? I thought he mentioned on them internet that was the first time he released something politically influenced.

waterloobeam likes this.
  16. I mean, that was also over a decade ago. If that’s the only other example then it’s completely fair to say he doesn’t really acknowledge sociopolitical issues with his platform

waterloobeam likes this.
  17. Ace is working on a new I Can Make a Mess album

18. GBlades

Trusted

I spun The World We Know recently and it was glorious.

19. waterloobeam

Regular

Ace has been pretty quiet on social media. I hope everything is fine n dandy :/

20. he’s been posting on patreon stuff about new ICMAM and more. he also did a whole lot of patreon stuff in like april and his kids are probably home from school for the summer so it’d make sense for him to step back a little

waterloobeam and figureitout like this.
  21. irthesteve

the patreon stuff kinda... stopped. The fan-assisted album is nowhere to be found, apparently a new ICMAM album is in the works... mostly silence for most of June/July/August

22. Dog Fish

Mutt

Ace must have taken the same Crowdfunding 101 class Bemis took.

23. irthesteve

as mentioned before, Ace has been this way since way before Bemis. I knew it going into the patreon, but still wanted to support him and his family despite it

24. waterloobeam

Regular

Yeah, I can’t help but love the guy regardless.. I mean the dudes put out so much stuff throughout the years

25. irthesteve

The World We Know and Dustn' Off The Ol' Guitar on vinyl

Ace Enders