Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ace Enders Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by airik625, Apr 21, 2016.

1. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I'll delve into those soon. I feel like I heard someone say that a couple of the versions on Bandcamp aren't the correct versions of albums. songs missing etc

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Yeah don't go off of Bandcamp, I just looked and Gold Rush only has 4 of 9 tracks, Growing In is fine however. I don't see any others on bandcamp though

3. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

yeah and I think some song lengths are shorter than they're supposed to be. oh hm I wonder if he's been messing with his site recently

4. irthesteve

Spotify has everything correct if that helps you

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  5. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

idk why this didn't occur to me lol probably bc I already bought them

irthesteve likes this.
  6. Anthony_ Mar 22, 2018
    (Last edited: Mar 22, 2018)
    Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

On Apple Music Enola is under “I Can Make A Mess” but the others are still under “I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody’s Business.” They need to fix that.

7. irthesteve

Technically that is how he released the albums, but yes the service should group those two artists to the same artist page

8. irthesteve

I've never heard this song until now. I kinda dig it! Not sure about the other vocalist's part though

9. Anthony_

I know that but technically it’s a pain lol

irthesteve likes this.
  10. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Actually looks like he's still fuckin' around with some of those older demos on his Instagram story right now, including that one song that's like "I don't wanna write another song, that nobody will here..."

11. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

The last one (that I saw at least) sounded like one of the song clips he posted when Jeff was recording drums for LP5.

12. Anthony_

Honestly I’m starting to think the same thing that happened with Imbue is gonna happen with the next TEN album. They announced they were making it at the Room’s Too Cold 10 year show in Fall 2013, saying it would be out in 2014, and we know it didn’t actually come out until 2015. Probably won’t see the new TEN album until next year, at this rate. Maybe he'll put out solo stuff in the meantime.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  13. vidiviciveni

Trusted

It's been awhile since we've heard some new Ace

"Don't Leave Me" off Gold Rush was one of my fave songs of 2011 and "Waiting Room" from #HIRAETH was one of my faves of 2015 so I'm always interested in whatever direction he takes but its those slick guitar lines that really get me

14. The Format

Regular

Love the Solo stuff. I Can Make a Mess is just as good as TEN in my opinion.

15. vidiviciveni

Trusted

I enjoy that he can pull off a variety of sounds.

Gold Rush
    was mostly acoustic and plunky, sounded great.
    Enola had slicker production and more of a pop sound, sounded great.
    Growing In was more lo-fi and rowdy, sounded great.

How he has time for all this I'll never know

bradsonemanband likes this.
  16. The Format

Regular

Plus he records other bands full time.

IMO, one of the better song writers i've heard.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  17. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

Would be cool to get The Secret Wars on Spotify. There’s jams from that project that pop into my head constantly, and imo the original versions of songs like “Reaction” were way better than the re-recorded versions on the Million Different Ppl album.

18. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Maybe, but drums were done in September of last year if they are just taking their time with the rest that’s fine but my guess is it’s out sometime later this summer.

19. nohandstoholdonto

Rain is one of my fav Ace songs tbh

20. This makes me want to make a “Best of Ace” playlist, including solo and TEN songs.

And I will call it “Ace’s Aces.”

sunglasses emoji

21. nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  22. Mr. Serotonin

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  23. nohandstoholdonto

24. Mr. Serotonin

25. nohandstoholdonto

Yeah! It’s on the Secret Wars ep. It’s not really streaming anywhere but here’s..... this