Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ace Enders Sets up Patreon Page

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 16, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Bring 'em on!

3. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

Have many musicians done this? Seems like a good idea for like, YouTubers, but for musicians I don't know. Would need to be getting a constant stream of quality content to justify it.

stars143 likes this.
  4. Mr. Serotonin

I mean, couldn't he have 3 or 4 EP's that accumulated after 3 years of recording/not posting any? Seems very plausible.

Larry David and trevorshmevor like this.
  5. Definitely. The dude put out 9 records between 2009 and 2015, not including two acoustic records and a Christmas record. If that says anything about his track record, his absence since 2015 surely has left him more than prepared with material to back himself up in the event that he can’t bust out 3 songs every quarter of the year

6. The Format

Regular

$15 option seems pretty cool

7. noKings

Regular

He's been playing unused songs in his instagram videos, think he found some he wants to release to the world.

8. Mr. Serotonin

'zactly.

Larry David likes this.
  9. mynamesgeneric

Regular

Did this seem incredibly cheap for what you're getting to anyone else?

10. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

he likely has stuff that's been sitting, and also he's ridiculously prolific, he puts stuff out real rapidly

11. IATAvalanche

Regular

im looking forward to this, i hope he sticks with it.

12. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

is an Early November album still due this year? Thought I read somewhere that they were aiming for a 2018 release of some sort.

13. thegreatbenbino

Be excellent to each other! Supporter

It's per month, so it's a good chunk of money ($180 a year for the $15 option) - but it's a really cool concept. Might have to give it a shot and see what the writing sessions are like. Great way for him to be pulling in a consistent paycheck and great way for fans to feel closer and know their money is actually getting into an artists pockets.

14. Romsahelos

Exactly what I thought. I went with the $10 option only because I can’t write a song that even I would want to listen to

15. highdive

I am late to the game on this. I've got to check it out! Ace is always so inventive when it comes to releasing music and making experiences affordable for his fans. I remember when he did the "Pick What You Pay Tour" back in 2012 or so...