Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ace Enders Posts Cryptic Instagram • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Even if TEN is taking another hiatus, I doubt Ace will. Hoping he's just gonna focus on some solo stuff for a minute.

2. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Seems the opposite of that. It wasn't the early November making the post it was ace After a solo tour, think he's going to be doing exclusively ten for a while

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  3. serotonin

who told you this room exists? Supporter

Hah. Nice name. Sorry if I stole it from you this go around.

4. SayHello

Regular

Yeah, I think it might just be his last solo tour for a while. Not worried.

5. iam1bearcat

i'm writing a book, leave me alone.

1) that's not a cryptic statement

2) probably means he's taking a break for awhile from shows and / or recording. That could mean a few weeks or months. Guy deserves a break.

6. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Haha, Mr. Serotonin was my first pick so it's all good.

7. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I don't see this being the end of TEN especially after an update from the band not too long ago about how there's very exciting things in store for them in 2017.

Please don't make me relive this agony again Ace :tear:

8. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

TEN has never been better... they gotta keep things going.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  9. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Reads like an end of tour message....

10. aniafc

Trusted

But they have sold better

11. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Times are much different now. They just finished the Taste of Choas tour a few months back which was a pretty big tour for them.

12. aniafc

Trusted

Perhaps, but that tour didn't do as well as it was expected (from my understanding at least).

13. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

What if this mother mechanic tour isn't selling I know it's not their most loved record

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Doesn't he have two kids? He probably makes more money producing than he does touring.

15. Loki

God of mischief

I think it is just the end of this specific tour, drumming up a little interest in the final show...

16. iam1bearcat

i'm writing a book, leave me alone.

this panic in this thread has gotten out of control lol

he / TEN wouldn't cancel the anniversary shows this way. come on now. it's a tweet or whatever it is that is simply the end of the current tour and taking a bit of a break before the next tour / recording session. nothing more.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  17. SayHello

Regular

Yeah, this is nuts. From what the band has stated in public it seems like TEN is still happy and wants to continue. Like others have said, if anything, it's a hiatus for his solo work. I wouldn't be surprised if TEN dropped another album sometime late next year or early 2018.

18. Nolessthanblink

Are You Watching Closely?

There were literally less than 40 people at the Austin show (cap was 47). They played in a little side room in a print shop connected to a brewery they were all drinking at beforehand. It was awesome

19. the foundry was full, I was very happy/drunk and my sister made me take a very awkward pic with the TEN guys

teebs41 and electro haikus like this.
  20. zacooper

Regular

On this solo run, the Constellation Room was decently full for Aaron and then at least 50% of the people left before Ace. I felt bad because he sounded amazing and always puts on a fun show. But I guess when you don't go on until 10pm on a weeknight, most people aren't sticking around to watch. Plus, Ace's fans can be really annoying at times so I was ready to leave after just a few songs because I was tired of the fans who stayed.

21. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

damn. he's such an incredible musician, sad if that's it for his solo work and/or TEN

22. Nolessthanblink

Are You Watching Closely?

Opposite at our show. After Ace played half the "crowd" left. There were literally less than 20 people for Aaron. You could tell her wasn't happy

23. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Makes sense but still.

Man, I am panicking too much lol.

aniafc likes this.
  24. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

This reminds me that I still haven't listened to the last TEN record. Guess I'll get on that tomorrow. Was listening to The Room's Too Cold today.

teebs41 and mattylikesfilms like this.
  25. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I wasn't big on it when it first came out but I adore the hell out of it now. "Circulation" and "Harmony" are two of my all time favorite TEN songs ever now.