Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Accountability in Music • Page 594

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by OhTheWater, Nov 14, 2017.

1. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

it’s fuck luke bryan for having him on stage too

Anthony_ likes this.
  2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Every story I've heard of Morgan wallen since discovering his existence has been so bad

3. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

4. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Evergreen reply: DaBaby can't write an apology without blaming social media, not his own abhorrent views, for being the cause of him getting kick off of these festivals. And still, it took him losing all these gigs to write another apology and that doesn't even address him inviting Tory Lanez onstage to perform.

5. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

not even sure what education he wants. “it’s okay to be gay and it’s wrong to suggest or insinuate otherwise” isn’t something most people need education on, it’s just knowing right from wrong

Contender, Orla, mattav152 and 3 others like this.
  6. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

7. Bane

The spiciest meme

Even the very first sentence shows where his priorities are, caring more about being "demolished" online than why what he did was harmful and ignorant. He can throw around the word "education" all he wants.

incognitojones, Zilla and Serh like this.
  8. Philll

Trusted

Tell that to Matt Damon

SamLevi11, Orla, Zilla and 2 others like this.
  9. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

if I could I would

Philll likes this.
  10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Sean Murphy, Aaron Mook and Philll like this.
  11. somethingwitty

Trusted

Losing out on 6 figure checks from Lolla and Gov Ball probably put some pressure on him.

That statement was absolutely written by a PR professional. Fuck this guy.

12. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

he clearly doesn't want education, it's like the people saying they want to do their own research with the vaccine. if you haven't done it by now, you clearly don't want to.

13. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Carrow likes this.
  14. Philll

Trusted

Yeesh

15. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Fuck Boosie

shout out to…idk

16. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

too many to list individually but i saw that dababy was dropped from at least 3 more festivals today

17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Love to see it

18. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

RyanPm40 likes this.
  19. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I really love when these things have consequences like this.

Carrow and chewbacca110 like this.
  20. footiepajamaz

Regular

The Offspring fired their drummer because he refused to get vaccinated. Other bands, take notes.

21. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

he says his doctor advised him not to get it due to a real condition he has, which is all fine and understandable, but then he gets into some anti vaxx rhetoric that really makes you question the legitimacy of his reason

If you have a medical condition that makes getting vaccinated dangerous wouldn’t you want to encourage as many people to get vaccinated as possible so as to keep you safer?

22. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yeah it's completely fine if someone has a legitimate medical reason not to get vaccinated but for him to then start talking about "the vaccine hesitant" as if that's the group he belongs to (it isn't, he has a medical reason to not get vaccinated) is harmful af. Was expecting there to be some kind of statement like "If you are medically able to do so, you should get the shot", but nope.

23. Yeah, I was under the impression that it was just a leave of absence because he was medically unable to get it, but I hadn't read the full post with the anti-vax stuff. I have a friend who can't get the vaccine (severe allergic reaction to it), and her post about it was reinforcing that everyone else needs to get it so she can be safe too.

jkauf, Aaron Mook, Crisp X and 4 others like this.
  24. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

I'm always immediately skeptical of those claims. Anti-vaxx groups pass along lists of 'doctors' who are more than willing to take anti-vaxx money to advise that people don't get vaccines.

25. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I'm not going to question whether or not he actually has the condition he claims to have, and I don't think that's anyone's place to do either. What I take issue with is using his alleged medical condition as a way to reinforce anti-vaxx rhetoric, which is bullshit and fucked.

justin., MysteryKnight, jkauf and 4 others like this.