Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Accountability in Music • Page 458

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by OhTheWater, Nov 14, 2017.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

There's discussion about this in the Panic album thread. Apparently one of the stories may be fan fiction? That's what was said in the thread at least.

2. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

reading up on some of the material in the PATD thread, it does look like this has already been proved false? from what i can make of it?

3. Anthony_ likes this.
  4. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Even if it’s fanfic, who THE FUCK writes that kind of fanfic?!

Breaking Good, Contender and RyanPm40 like this.
  5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]

sure dude not like you called a female journalist a "bitch who wanted to fuck you"

Carrow likes this.
  6. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

There's literally no way Brendon Urie would be on public transportation after a concert.

7. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

What kind of twisted mind must you have to write a “fan fiction” about Brendan Urie sexually harassing someone?! Jesus Christ

Collins and summertimejesus like this.
  8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

So gross

9. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I’m very confused

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

There's more on his time-line but he's smearing his accusers and calling them liars

11. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Gotcha. It’s absolutely not ok to post your dm’s like that, and put the victim in that situation. Tho also that person is clearly wanting to have sex with him.

BelieF likes this.
  12. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

rethink that

mad, iCarly Rae Jepsen and RyanPm40 like this.
  13. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I definitely second guessed myself after posting that, but my point being in that deleted tweet that the person specifically said “ eat out my ***, I’ll **** your **** etc”

I’m not at all defending this person I’ve never listened to or even given him a thought. He probably has multiple victims. Also obviously if you are attracted to someone it doesn’t mean that person can’t rape/abuse you. Just that my point in that one victim in the dm’s was for sure putting herself in a bad situation by saying those things.

14. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Yo uhhh expressing sexual interest in someone who later assaults you is not “putting yourself in a bad situation” it’s a reality for a significant percentage of women, given you’re more likely to be raped by someone you know.

theasteriskera, alina, mad and 10 others like this.
  15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Absolutely. This is the accountability thread, and I welcome the discourse. Thank you for the response. I could’ve deleted both comments, but I did want to show my point just in case I could be interpreting it wrong. I also specifically said that what she said doesn’t mean she is not a valid victim, but I agree what I posted wasn’t very well thought out.

BelieF likes this.
  16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I feel so bad for Meg having to go through that and also everyone making it a meme

17. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

18. Heron182

Regular

Who?

19. PauLo

43% Burnt

One click on either tweets and you wouldn’t have to ask that

yung_ting and trevorshmevor like this.
  20. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Tweets aren't loading on this site for a lot of people right now.

21. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

The tweets were deleted/not loading.

They were about Megan Thee Stallion saying that Tory Lanez was the one who shot her.

22. PauLo

43% Burnt

If they weren’t there or not loading, wouldn’t you say as much?

I’m just skeptical of people that just say “who?” is all.

23. Philll

Trusted

Come on man, you could have just answered the question by now

church11, RyanPm40, Orla and 7 others like this.
  24. Heron182

Regular

They weren’t loading earlier

25. Parker from TSSF and Pat from Light Years have a new band with Harry Corrigan, so fuck all of them.

This stings, Proper Dose was a really personal record to helping me thru some depression stuff and TSSF defined a lot of my guitar chops and HS experience.

incognitojones likes this.