Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Accountability in Music • Page 445

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by OhTheWater, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

ICP been on fire lately

2. cherrywaves

Trusted

ICP fuckin' rocks, good dudes backed hard

Aaron Mook likes this.
  3. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

ICP really teaching the world not to judge a book by it's cover and a sliver of redemption for 6th grade me who dressed up as them for Halloween and (probably deservedly so) got shit for it in school lol

4. cherrywaves

Trusted

nah that definitely rocks, own your past

5. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

God bless ICP

Aaron Mook likes this.
  6. BenSmith94

Trusted

[​IMG]

7. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

9F845A3D-0161-4B0F-A670-84C0E30CBB7C.jpeg

If anyone remembers For All Those Sleeping...

8. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I was in a band in the same city when FATS was around - we even played on show with them- and they were standoffish pricks

summertimejesus likes this.
  9. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

10. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

That's 601 more than it should've

11. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

12. TedSchmosby

Trusted

They came to my city a month or two before quarantine hit. I learned about it the night of and was considering going with some friends for a laugh. Started seeing the Twitter stuff a little while later and whew I’m glad I didn’t give them any money. Turns out about 3 people attended the show lol

13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

14. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

15. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Seeing The Smith Street Band on this lineup that just was announced is disappointing. Maybe someone can educate them like they did for 2000 Trees and let them know about the situation (although I feel like festivals organizers should know about incidents involving bands without people having to tell them). Perhaps the harder it is for them to stay on festivals the more likelihood they actually take proper accountability.

[​IMG]

16. BenSmith94

Trusted

Good luck trying to tell an Australian festival not to book TSSB. I don't know what Yours and Owls are like to deal with, but the Australian festival circuit in general is not the accepting, diverse place it tries to act like.

incognitojones, LWS and Mary V like this.
  17. Was about to pipe in with what @BenSmith94 said. Absolutely not surprising. The Australian festival scene would rather treat Camp Cope (especially Georgia for speaking out about Wil Wagner) as pariahs than take TSSB off festival lineups. Profit over the safety and well-being of survivors, yet again :upside:

Elder Lightning, K0ta, Joe4th and 6 others like this.
  18. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Thats a significant bummer but i feel like even the US festivals arent much better, problematic artists are booked and promoted alll the time especially during the WT days and it would take massive fan backlash to get them to do anything about it.

ItsAndrew likes this.
  19. The first artist of colour is six lines down UGHHHHHH

ItsAndrew likes this.
  20. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

That's a real bummer. At least all the headliners aren't male. BENEE being second on the lineup rules, she's great.

Mary V likes this.
  21. She is! I’m stoked to see her headline. Just feels like one step forward, 50 steps back

ItsAndrew likes this.
  22. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Kopitar11 and inspectorkemp like this.
  23. 333 GANG

ACAB

What a load of horseshit lol

24. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

And still very bad numbers. Can we talk less about shitheads in this thread and more about people that could actually be held accountable for their actions?

MysteryKnight, sonder, swboyd and 9 others like this.