Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Accountability in Music • Page 357

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by OhTheWater, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Oh so that's not the Jarrod from the honorary title. I can't believe my brain can't retain important information but I know the singer of the honorary title, a band I only ever casually listened to like one song, is named Jarrod and spells his name like Jarrod

2. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

You can do whatever you want but I think we can agree it is in fact embarrassing for a shitty user to come to this thread and start talking about the band’s critical acclaim like it absolves them of the guilt of enabling a predator in their midst for a decade plus. Not to mention public praise of predators vs. private listening to music are two very different things.

3. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

I think that user’s post was dumb and unnecessary yes.

Carrow likes this.
  4. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

Big Ben Shapiro energy

5. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

big and ben shapiro in the same sentence is a misnomer

6. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

“Let’s just say one is a fan of the critically acclaimed alternative rock band Brand New, and let’s just say that that band is removed from your Spotify year wrapped lists...”

Sean Murphy likes this.
  7. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

does brand new qualify as music under the Universal Ben Shapiro’s Dad Theory of Music?

8. campeondeluniverso

nah.

it's always funny checking out the brand new subreddit. so much delusion.

9. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

power chords, so probably not. that said, each member of the man is a white male, so maybe

Anthony_ likes this.
  10. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

Ben Shapiro DESTROYs sjw on the wheel of logic

11. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Why do men have to insert themselves in women’s lives so much? Why is it his business whether she has kids or when she has kids?

RedDotRecording likes this.
  12. Why do fascist right wing fucks do fascist sexist shit? Well I have a good guess ...

13. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Imagine being the kind of person who just like calculates how many eggs are left in a woman's body and that just being a totally normal thing that you do

RazorCrusade, Ken, ECV and 19 others like this.
  14. Omni

Regular

what a bizarre and disturbing tweet

15. Ronald Jarbarski

Music Audio Star

very strange. What do you think he listens to?

16. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

anyone know if he said anything about tim landers or kyle pavone? I feel like you’re right in your assumption about making a statement if it were a pop punk dude.

17. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

It's really not worth engaging with anything Stefan Molyneaux tweets or says or does, one of the absolute dumbest and worst people on the planet

https://twitter. com/StefanMolyneux/status/1148280761319153666

Omni, K0ta, Philll and 2 others like this.
  18. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

Isn’t he an open white supremacist? Like he’s Richard Spencer or Steven crowder levels of awful

Wharf Rat likes this.
  19. soundclash

Regular

Yes he is.

Wharf Rat likes this.
  20. BenSmith94

Trusted

I for one, am honest enough to admit, every time I meet another man and look them up and down, my first thought is to instantly wonder aloud what their sperm count might be.

FTank and genericities like this.
  21. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

For the longest time I got Stefan Molyneux and Peter Molyneux conflated as the same person and I was so confused as to how the maker of the Fable series could become such an evil nazi shitlord

22. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

23. mugi stan

if i see one more person on twitter say xxx was “proven innocent”....