Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Accountability in Music • Page 352

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by OhTheWater, Nov 14, 2017.

1. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

Did I miss something about the survivor being left out of the process versus choosing not to be part of the process? I'm not asking this in support of TMP, just wondering if there was more after Dylan's statement that I missed.

2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I haven't liked a new pop-punk band since All Time Low until them, they're phenomenal

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  3. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i wouldn’t call them pop punk but that’s neither here nor there

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  4. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

yeah they’re pup-punk

5. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

exactly

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

His estate is working overtime

7. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

9. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

This is weird

10. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Not really. Travis has always been a xxx sympathizer, even when he was alive. He's not great.

11. soundclash

Regular

At least it’s the last ever.

12. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

I have no doubt they’re gonna grind more albums out of his half-written, trash ass songs and demos. Sad to see some of the other people involved too.

mugi stan and incognitojones like this.
  13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

14. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Not to be a jerk but idk how that’s accountability in a good way. He basically says “idk where people got this idea” when according to quotations it’s pretty clear he has said it himself. It’s just strange and feels like gaslighting to be like gee people have this misconception when it’s like no you outright said it?
    Above all else, I’m glad he’s distanced himself from it, publicly.
    His quote about Scientology critics not knowing what they’re talking about rubs me the wrong way though. To a certain extent though I can’t fault him bc it sounds like he was raised on it which is part of the brainwashing/indoctrinating

jkauf, mad, Shakriel and 1 other person like this.
  15. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I just viewed it in a good way because he is now distancing himself from it, but I see your point.

supernovagirl likes this.
  16. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

17. janexo

Regular

idk if this really belongs here but obviously not a nice comparison. came up on my timeline due to a couple bands i follow liking it including sinai vessel who are on tiny engines which made me :chin:

18. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

Let’s not examine every single like every random tweet gets, this shouldn’t be some high school level gossip thread

yung_ting and cherrywaves like this.
  19. janexo

Regular

wasnt actively looking at the likes, just showed up bcos of people liking it. just thought people might be interested since amanda palmer has been in the news a lot lately for not greater behaviour :shrug2:

20. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Jada Pinkett Smith Sets T.I. Straight About His Controversial Hymen Comments | HuffPost

mad and supernovagirl like this.
  21. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Jadas the best

22. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

23. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

24. Could Drake not be a nonce for like 5 minutes? Or is that too much to ask?

y2jayjk, Zilla, aliens exist and 2 others like this.
  25. mad

I was right. Prestigious

ohhhh big yikes

EASheartsVinyl and Kingjohn_654 like this.