Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Accountability in Music • Page 261

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by OhTheWater, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

Yeah I guess, artists also love to feel as if every single weird thing they do is this valuable character trait that everyone should know about to understand them, The Artist. Just thinking about how I'd feel if one of my mid-30s friend tried telling me he went to some girl's dorm room, and that's super creepy.

3. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

The same dudes who hang out with a woman one night and kiss at the end and think that they're a couple are the same ones who buy a ring a month into every 'relationship' they've ever had.

4. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Hoo boy

5. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

the libertarian's life motto

6. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

When "being correct" is more important than being perceived as a massive creep, YIKES.

Not to even get into the whole list of issues with the statement "what should I do when people believe accusations and not evidence."

incognitojones, Arry and DarkHotline like this.
  7. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I think if anything the pictures of them together show they were never romantic haha

8. DarkHotline

She looks like a deer in the headlights in those pictures

9. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

How did he think posting those pictures would prove anything? Literally everyone on earth has pictures of them with people in a few different scenarios. None of that proves anything about them dating, lol wtf

Omni, incognitojones, Arry and 2 others like this.
  10. Davjs

Trusted

The only picture of Moby I like.

FB_IMG_1558572706069.jpg

Omni, Snoblin, ItsAndrew and 9 others like this.
  11. DarkHotline

I miss Space Ghost

Arry, Steve_JustAGuy and Davjs like this.
  12. Davjs

Trusted

The very early years of adult swim were something else.

KidLightning and Steve_JustAGuy like this.
  13. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

Trying to read anything into those photos either way is very silly imo

14. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

But Moby presenting them like hard evidence is very creepy and discredits him if anything. Have pictures with someone is proof that you have met them, not we’re in a relationship.

15. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

As you can tell from these extremely awkward photos of I, a man in my mid-30s, with various teenagers looking very uncomfortable, I Am Not A Sex Creep

16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Right? And it's also disheartening that he's too dense to ever get that liiiiike.... Sometimes women fake friendly interactions with creepy men to not cause a stir or make them mad.

The fact that was Lana said this to him and he interpreted it as a compliment proves just how dense, out of touch, and what an unreliable narrator he is

mad, incognitojones and Aregala like this.
  17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

go meditate in the woods Moby

18. DarkHotline

Well it’s something I guess

19. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

My brother in law had on Menzingers radio while we did some work yesterday and I heard Front Porch Step (for the first time yikes), TSSF and Sorority Noise. Lame

incognitojones and CarpetElf like this.
  20. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

If you aren’t on the Camp Cope train, get on it. All aboard.

Original tweet:

21. DarkHotline

22. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

Best band :heart:

Mary V and maryp1603 like this.
  23. So I see everyone's just fucking forgotten that the lead singer of this band was accused of sexual assault then. Cool cool cool.

24. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Not that I necessarily think he deserves to have a platform still, but he’s done a lot of due diligence on his part to be better and do better.

Carrow likes this.
  25. Doesn't deserve to return to that platform like nothing happened but it's good that he's taken steps to better himself at least.

tyramail likes this.