Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Accountability in Music • Page 260

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by OhTheWater, Nov 14, 2017.

1. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

wow all those poor ruined lives

2. Meanwhile I can't even get my own friends to listen to my band lmao goodbye cruel world

3. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

No Sleep finally looking for a band that can push more than 64 copies of a record... bold to risk it all on better off lmao

Zilla, emojedi, Contender and 4 others like this.
  4. US Camera

A Humble Snail Prestigious

No, sign to No Sleep, that way they never see a dime of their royalties since Chris doesn’t actually pay anyone

Snoblin, MexicanGuitars, ECV and 6 others like this.
  5. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

So that would explain why any decent band runs as far away from these guys as possible the second they gain any steam

6. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

what a disaster eurovision is. shameful

Carrow likes this.
  7. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

To be fair, how much royalties could a band like Better Off procure in a year? Like, $5?

8. razorburn

Trusted

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Moby seems like a creep

Aregala, incognitojones and Carrow like this.
  10. Considering he's gone full old-man-yells-at-cloud crank in recent years it hardly seems surprising.

11. St. Nate May 22, 2019
    (Last edited: May 22, 2019)
    St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

12. tshreve

Metalicca

On another note I was really into wristmeetrazor but they’ve been covering as I lay dying on tour and now I feel super weird about them

13. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

Why would you voluntarily admit that you, a 33 year old man shared a dorm room bed with a 20 year old (who was actually 18)? Like that's just fucking creepy any way you look at it

14. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

of course moby's account is some romanticized scene about kissing under the stars or whatever bullshit

15. Some men are very, very skilled at overstating their importance in a woman's life to gloss over the parts where they know they did something wrong. Sounds like he's one of them.

It's happened (is happening) to me too with a man in entertainment, so... right there with ya, Natalie. And tbh possibly Lana, if she denies "dating" that toad as well.

incognitojones, Arry, y2jayjk and 3 others like this.
  16. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

s/o Lana

17. laraheart

Also seems like a red flag when Moby says he "tried to" be her boyfriend. "Tried" could not be a more one-sided and creepy expression.

SaveTheEarth and Anna Acosta like this.
  18. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

It’s kinda wild that Moby has this persona of being this vegan, walking liberal stereotype but also is a creep. Or maybe not, idk.

19. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

Queen

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

it isn't
    [​IMG]

SaveTheEarth and DarkHotline like this.
  21. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Moby being on Wendy Williams with that picture of him and Natalie Portman, it's like good lord, why would you parade that around? She was teenager and he was a 30something year old man.

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Arry like this.
  22. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

Lol also being like "I have lots of photographic proof" is just weird in itself? that whole post was very cringey

Zilla and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  23. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

holy shit

DarkHotline, K0ta, Anthony_ and 9 others like this.
  24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

K0ta and Carrow like this.
  25. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Because predators only care about what’s “legal” and not what’s morally right

y2jayjk, Stephen Young and justin. like this.