Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Accountability in Music • Page 237

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by OhTheWater, Nov 14, 2017.

1. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I find it incrediblely funny that a grown ass man actually tweeted that Trump pointed at him. Why, it’s as if he’s still the childish person he was at FTSK’s heyday

2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I guess Portland just gets lucky with having good DJs for Emo Nite, I’ve heard your complaint by a few people in other cities. Bummer it’s not more fun consistently.

3. Meanwhile

[​IMG]

can't WAIT for this girl to put us all through another appropriation ridden album cycle

4. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

So she wants to use that culture to promote herself but she doesn't want to be a part of the culture?

5. This tweet said it better than I ever will

6. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

https://m.eonline.com/ap/news/10261...n-molestation-didn-t-kill-his-alleged-victims

"His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has. You can say ‘molested', but those children, as you heard say [the grown-up Robson and Safechuck], they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didn't kill them."

Fucking yikes Barbra Streisand

7. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

8. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Yikes Macaulay. Like if nothing inappropriate happened I'm glad (tho I'd argue the relationship was inappropriate itself, regardless) but to laugh it off is just smh

sophos34 likes this.
  9. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

MJ befriended certain kids like MC in a strictly platonic way to build trust for other parents to let their kids "hang out" with him. It's all very messed up.

y2jayjk, Aregala and Kiana like this.
  10. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

huge mega celeb accusations really bring out the worst in other celebs

Aregala, ECV and incognitojones like this.
  12. reading the replies and dipping into the pool of despair to start off the weekend

13. He can be that and also a serial molester of children though so...

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

15. This shit is so annoying for so many reasons, but above all else it’s 100% clear to me now that this guy does not feel remorseful about what happened at all.

Arry, sonder, Aregala and 6 others like this.
  16. Matt Metzler

Space Cadet Prestigious

Dude needs to crawl under a rock and never come out. What a dickhead. “Having drama” is not why “they” (he) “broke up” (lit his career on fire). And of course he is only concerned about “redemption” in the form of music sites promoting his new album, jesus christ.

incognitojones and dadbolt like this.
  17. Love to see a lame ass reply from a popular local band right up top

jmitch0906 likes this.
  18. yeah that Heart Attack Man response really is Not It and I'm not sure they deserve my support anymore

19. [​IMG]

ECV likes this.
  20. Luke’s statement on the Better Off abuse allegations was basically a huge “fuck you” to anyone who’s ever been brave enough to come forward with their abuse story. It was disgusting, and he knew that then. He know that now. That tweet, where he basically says “I said sorry once and the blogs still won’t cover my album, guess all of these progressives don’t actually care about real growth and redemption,” makes it so fucking clear to me that he does not care about survivors at all, that his apology was total bullshit. He thinks a “my bad” years after the fact should be a ticket back into the scene and he’s pissy because everyone isn’t going out of their way to celebrate him now. Fucking delusional.

Omni, Jake W, RazorCrusade and 10 others like this.
  21. You can’t do what you did, not actually seek forgiveness before releasing a new album, not actually show that you’ve learned anything, not actually apologize to the person hurt, to the community you threw her under the bus to, and then get mad you got fucking ignored by the press after all that when you released new music. That’s the scene saying: we don’t put up with this shit anymore. Fuck all the way off.

You don’t get to skip four steps and then complain that people think you’re full of shit for skipping all the fucking steps.

Fuuuuuuuucccck you.

22. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Lmao this tweet is enough to showcase they don't deserve forgiveness, if all the other stuff wasn't enough of an indication

23. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

He claims he and the victim are on good terms and that all is well between them and the band. But I have a hard time believing that.

24. Snoblin

Goblin Person Prestigious

Yeah Ouch. That's a bad look.