Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Accountability in Music • Page 203

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by OhTheWater, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'd been posting on my local venues facebook about As I Lay Dying and my posts keep getting deleted. Not sure how anyone can support them at this point.

2. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

it's lambgoat. "don't read the comments" should probably be tattooed across their website header.

Tyler and Anna Acosta like this.
  3. simonthebutler

Regular

Not sure on recent activity but he has always had a holier than though attitude and back in the early days he regularly used to get in “I’m punker than you” arguments online. Then he played the Olympic Games opening ceremony

4. Things are going well online today I see.

leerkat, mercury, Joe4th and 3 others like this.
  5. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

People defending Attila lol.

Also, shut up Kevin.

6. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I can't believe one of Kevin's sit-down conversations did not work to resolve an issue

RileyWitiw, ECV, DarkHotline and 12 others like this.
  7. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Perhaps Kevin could get Front Porch Step in on this and we can all just have a come to Jesus moment and agree to disagree

8. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

And here I was thinking I liked Jarrod recently. What an idiot.

9. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

Real ap.net throwback hours in here rn

Zilla, Contender, sophos34 and 3 others like this.
  10. US Camera

A Humble Snail Prestigious

I have no idea what that Handguns tweet is supposed to say but if they really want to chime in here they might want to fire their manager who covered up a sexual assault

ECV, Contender, sophos34 and 5 others like this.
  11. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Who is Jarrod Alonge

12. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Former comedy youtuber & satire musician, now guitarist for CrazyEightyEight

13. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Did Chaos really outsell If There Is Light? Either way, those lyrics are trash and Fronz is trash.

14. atlas

Trusted

My friend books shows at a fairly reputable mid-market venue in the US and he knows for a fact that Attila's recent tours have sold like shit while Senses Fail are doing just fine

Joe4th, K0ta and Davjs like this.
  15. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

That makes me happy. Just saw Senses Fail on Tuesday play in a much larger venue than they’ve been playing here and it was packed.

K0ta likes this.
  16. Allonge is awful and always has been. Fought me on Twitter in 2015 after I called him out for defending Austin Jones

Also, even if Handguns are siding with Buddy (which they should), I could live without reading a pop-punk band tweet "not bout that smoke" again, thanks

ECV, DarkHotline, justin. and 12 others like this.
  17. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

attila def aint gonna throw hands with us fam.

sophos34 and Joe4th like this.
  18. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I had a dream last night that I was the social worker for the front porch step dude and I can only blame this thread lol it was so weird and random. Anyway carry on

K0ta, swboyd, Zilla and 1 other person like this.
  19. swboyd

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Bands like Attila and Emmure are responsible for a lot of trash humans

Kingjohn_654, Arry, K0ta and 2 others like this.
  21. swboyd

If that's in response to what I posted, I wouldn't go that far. Those guys were pretty far removed from the Attila and Emmure type bands in the scene. They're a metallic hardcore band more in line with Old Wounds (who just removed them from their tour, which is sort of hilarious considering they had a member leave a couple years ago due to refusing to drop a tour with someone in a band who was accused of assault) or Hatebreed type stuff.

Still doesn't excuse that type of language though. Dumpster humans gonna dumpster human.

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I've never heard of the band you are talking about

23. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

swboyd likes this.
  24. swboyd

totally missed the conversation on the last page about Attila/Senses Fail/Warped Tour stuff. carry on.