Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Accountability in Music • Page 165

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by OhTheWater, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Omni

Regular

lol what?

2. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I masturbated yesterday, AMA

Nick, ryanfears, SamLevi11 and 2 others like this.
  3. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

pls do not turn this thread into masturbation jokes, thank u.

CarpetElf, SpyKi, Contender and 16 others like this.
  4. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Agreed, I wish there was a sarcasm font for my post so it's clear I was rolling my eyes at the article being posted.

5. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

6. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

#growth

7. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I guess it doesn’t fit. My bad.

Omni likes this.
  8. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, it's not like Slash wrote the lyrics...

9. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

10. personalmaps

Nothing wrong with them. The point of the article is the quotes that abusive men try to use to seem sensitive and caring. Case and point, my abusive ex literally used to send me those lyrics after picking a fight or saying something horrible to me because I was the only one who could help him with his horrible life and if I left him he’d just die! Anyway, more of a statement about misappropriating things to fit their shitty agenda.

11. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Lol my abusive ex's favorite song was Face Down by red jumpsuit apparatus and sometimes I just have to laugh at the irony. Apparently abusive men's song choices can be v telling!

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  12. personalmaps

Anna said it would be funny how basic they are if not for the obvious problem lol.

Kiana likes this.
  13. Kiana Sep 12, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 12, 2018)
    Kiana

Smh misery business has been in my head since the headlines about them taking it off I wish it wasn't so sketch lyrically cause it's a bop

Edit: lol omg somehow I don't think I'd ever seen the video and it's even worse than the song? Not her wiping off the girls makeup when she's wearing a ton too. Also smh at the You Belong With Me vibes where the evil slut is brunette!!! Like sry we're so fab. Being a teenager is the woooorst I was such a Nice Girl teen too thank gawd pop culture didn't capture my attitude and questionable clothing choices. I don't even like running into people from my teenage years let alone everyone all up in ur business shouting along to the bs u rambled off as a teen

CarpetElf, Arry, mad and 2 others like this.
  14. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Haha reading this was a ride

15. Kiana

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  16. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Ohhhh okay. That makes way more sense now! Thanks :)

17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

no Bruno

18. Kiana

BruNO

I thought he was a sweet lil angel who did cocaine sometimes

CarpetElf, mercury, Arry and 5 others like this.
  19. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Which of the other two is problematic artist? I genuinely know nothing of them but the name.

20. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Kodak

21. simonthebutler

Regular

SamLevi11 and janexo like this.
  22. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

im not sure if this exactly fits or if it's been discussed since it happened in like june but i feel like this is really sketchy

FYI: Future Is The Reason Everyone Is Saying, 'I'm Good Luv, Enjoy'

Whisett took to Facebook with her Future exposé where she explained how things went left between her and the “Mask Off” rapper upon her arrival on a California trip he was supposed to be funding. Whisett explained that the two had been speaking since March, and even hung out in Miami together. He was “so cool and nice,” she wrote, up until the situation that would follow when he asked to see her in California. Fewtch told her to book a flight on her own, ensuring that he’d pay the money back—with interest—once he saw her (“I paid 550 for my flight so when I got here he suppose to have been giving me 5500”). Wissett explained that he’d also booked her room already, so when she arrived, she got settled in and gave him a quick FaceTime call.

According to him, however, she was “supposed to be waiting on him in the room with lingerie,” an expectation Whisett said she never saw coming from him.

“For one lingerie wasn’t on my mind when I was packing,” she explained. “I was thinking more of the studio my n**ga, but anyway I told him I wasn’t on that type of time…”

In other words, she told Fewtch that she wasn’t that comfortable with him just yet for such a steamy occasion. Fast-forward to the next day, and Whisett said she stepped out of the room to grab a bite to eat, but when she returned her hotel room key didn’t work. Low and behold, the front desk staff informed her that her check-out was that day, and the room was only booked for the day prior when she’d arrived.

yung_ting likes this.
  23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Future slut shamed Ciara for having a boyfriend after they had a kid together so not too surprised

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  24. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Yeah his whole thing is that he’s a piece of shit

25. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

eugh ok good to know this is par for the course for him, i dont pay a ton of attention to him so i didnt know