Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Accountability in Music • Page 138

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by OhTheWater, Nov 14, 2017.

1. welp

LWS, incognitojones, mercury and 6 others like this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

3. :-| Yeesh.

4. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

not like there's a video or anything

iCarly Rae Jepsen and sophos34 like this.
  5. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

THERES FUCKING VIDEO HOW IS THAT NOT PROOF

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  6. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

Eyes have a liberal bias.

7. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

somewhat related but this is why body cams are far from a solution to police brutality in this country

8. KalValor

Regular

I can’t decide whether to laugh or to cry at this.

sophos34 likes this.
  9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Ask Shaggy

David Parke, ihaveblink and Kyle Max like this.
  10. cherrywaves

Trusted

“For all we know the piss coulda been digital”

Kyle Max, ChaseTx and sophos34 like this.
  11. Glen Harvey (kicked out of Moose Blood for sexual harassment) was at Warped Tour in Holmdel on Saturday with a photo pass. Yikes.

Also, good on Famous Dex for showing remorse, but I feel like he needs to do a little more than just say "yeah I have daughters now so I know not to hit women".

12. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

men who dont realize women deserve basic respect until they have daughters are trash

13. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

fuck moose blood forever. did they ever go thru with suing that victim?

14. leerkat

relentlessly nosy bastard

He is playing on Warped because he's the boyfriend of Mariel Loveland from Candy Hearts/Best Ex and she gets him to play drums for her band which is... a LOT for a variety of reasons lololololol

Hayley P, Carrow and ryanfears like this.
  15. Dude was two feet from me during KP’s set, took all my self control not to call him out. Karma paid off, cause I got the setlist.

16. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah he plays drums in a new band, just a few months after apparently "leaving the scene" forever and selling all his vinyls on Discogs.

Also, Moose Blood played 2000 Trees festival in the UK and they were insanely popular again, just like at Slam Dunk. The difference being this time they had lots of other bands watching them. Surprising.

17. god what the FUCK, why is she still associating herself with a sex pest?

18. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Isn't she meant to be have done shit too?

19. I wouldn't be surprised tbh, people who continue to pal around with sex pests after the fact are sus as fuck

20. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

People need friends and family to grow, being abandoned by everyone leads to isolation and anger and I think it further entrenches people.

You can be friends with someone but also really come down at them for something they did.

As an example: My best friend drank and drove and crashed, luckily injuring no one, but I didn't abandon him even though he knew my feelings on it. I told him to never fucking do it again and he learned and moved on and is a much better person now.

21. that's fair - still super disappointed that Mariel would continue to associate with him tho. she's not a person I'll be supporting going forward. if rehabilitation is what Glenn needs then he needs it far the fuck away from the musician lifestyle, why would ANYONE think that a good idea??

22. leerkat

relentlessly nosy bastard

Yeah but do you know about the moose blood situation at all orrrr because like, that's just not comparable. Glenn basically refused to take responsibility/accountability and Mariel basically defended him lol

23. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Yeah there is a difference between someone taking responsibility, then wanting to change for the better and blatantly refusing accountability. I get sticking by family and friends as a means to support them toward making better decisions, but that isn’t really the case here.

inspectorkemp and leerkat like this.
  24. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I know about the current Moose Blood situation but not really much about the Glenn situation other than what happened and that they kicked him out for it.

edit: oh and that he apparently said he was quitting the scene after.