Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Accountability in Entertainment • Page 84

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 11, 2016.

1. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

He's got away with saying the N word a few times. I feel like it would take something monumental to take him and/or Barstool down.

2. Twitter would be an infinitely better place if anyone that tweeted "debate me" was instantly, and permanently, banned.

3. Morrissey

Trusted

The fact that they don't understand the meaning of the Fredo insult kind of makes them Fredo themselves.

Wharf Rat and OhTheWater like this.
  4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

5. [​IMG]

mad and Ken like this.
  6. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

7. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

holy fuck DJT is really out here going to bat for Barstool, what a life

Ken, Joe4th and mad like this.
  8. Anthony_

I don’t follow barstool or anything related to it so I have no idea what this guy’s deal is, but he’s making common cause with DTJ so he can get fucked.

Also I’m seeing a lot of people saying that “he’s just trolling for publicity”, and he’s apparently already selling merch based around this, but I guess we’ll find out how funny it all really is when he’s facing an administrative action by the NLRB.

9. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I hate Barstool so much, fuck.

333 GANG and Ken like this.
  10. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

He’s absolutely going with the “joke” now, but I am sure he’d be totally against a union. Knowing how he’d never admit being wrong, I could see him claiming the entire thing was a joke if this actually goes beyond people being mad on Twitter

sean_rugy and y2jayjk like this.
  11. Anthony_

Love 2 implicitly equate employees with property

supernovagirl likes this.
  12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

How the fuck is that tweet logical??

13. mad

I was right. Prestigious

yep “property/employees” really says it all

supernovagirl and Ken like this.
  14. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

That’s his schtick, and anyone who gets mad about it doesn’t get the joke (according to him and the stoolies, that is). He’s like a heel in wrestling

Ken likes this.
  15. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

All the snowflakes

16. Such a garbage dude and a garbage website.

jkauf, 333 GANG, Ken and 3 others like this.
  17. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

They better actually unionize, or get shut down while trying and have the workers move on to something better.

18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

The Ringer began the process to Unionize, Simmons has yet to respond about it but I would imagine he handles this right and does the right thing.

morgantayler likes this.
  19. Anthony_

Yeah I saw someone say that it’s funny watching politicians “overreact” to his “obvious trolling”. Like, how is any of this supposed to be funny.

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  20. simonthebutler

Regular

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Hyde's a major piece of shit

22. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Gallhammer and Ken like this.
  23. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

Barstool is a joke and Dave Portnoy is an ass, but he's most definitely trolling. Guy is known to be a huge troll and will do/say anything to get people clicking on his website.

24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Trolling and offending others for the lulz/clicks is such a fucking white dude thing.

25. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

i mean yeah he thinks he's trolling but i will gladly give him the attention he wants because he's also breaking labor laws lol