Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Accountability in Entertainment • Page 83

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 11, 2016.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

That’s sad I didn’t know that. I’m sure Ryan passing has been hard on him. Plus like what is he even doing now that his shows are over?

2. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

He was tepidly getting back into skating but I unfollowed him months ago because his behavior made me uncomfortable. I hope people can get through to him and he can get help. I know he’s been dealing with addiction for a long time.

3. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

This really bums me the fuck out.

4. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

That sucks! She was one of my favorite characters on that show!

I hope she finds something new soon, she's too talented not to.

Anna Acosta likes this.
  5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

it must be hard for Steve-O because he got sober and is vegan now but he also can't force anyone to change

6. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Ryan’s death was definitely the tipping point for Bam’s mental downfall. He was part of a Vice doc a couple years about his struggles to get sober and at the point he seemed to be on the right path at the time.

7. DarkHotline

This honestly isn’t too different to how Steve-O was prior to being sober. I remember watching the MTV special about it and there’s a scene where the Jackass guys are with him, I think giving an intervention, and Knoxville just looked so heartbroken watching Steve being high and crazy.

8. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Bam is a sick individual who needs help ASAP. Same thing happened a few months back with him crapping on his wife and Novak via instagram and stuff. Right around his house party. Its basically a train wreck and said. I used to idolize him back in the CKY and Jackass days. Then Viva La Bam came and so did the trouble. hope Novak and Steve can help

9. mad

I was right. Prestigious

can NDT shut up

10. Imagine responding to a heinous act of gun violence with “but cars, medicine, and the flu are the REAL villains”

333 GANG likes this.
  11. 333 GANG

ACAB

Seriously. What a fucking awful tweet.

incognitojones likes this.
  13. DarkHotline

14. I'm having trouble finding it, but Smash Mouth's response was also fantastic

15. Anthony_ likes this.
  16. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

wow I had no idea he was a POS, then again I don't really follow anything he does.

17. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

The "best" part of this is that he got thru those allegations relatively unscathed but since he brought his stupidity up again the accusations are back in the forefront as they should be every time his name is mentioned

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

19. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Forgot about that dude, gross

20. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

cool

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I'm glad he hired Shaggy as legal counsel

ChaseTx and Philll like this.
  22. OhTheWater Aug 13, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 13, 2019)
    OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Dk where else to put this. Fuck him and his stupid company

Edit:

Lol jesus christ

y2jayjk, Zilla, sean_rugy and 2 others like this.
  23. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Barstool is the worst

24. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Also why are people who I like defending Cuomo for saying Fredo is like the n-word? That’s dumb as shit

y2jayjk, iCarly Rae Jepsen and Ken like this.
  25. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

There is something about Portnoy that really really irks me. I feel like he has some major skeletons in his closet that are gonna come out someday? I guess? He's just like the spearhead of toxic masculinity in 2019.

RJ Knorr, incognitojones and Ken like this.