Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Accountability in Entertainment • Page 66

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 11, 2016.

1. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

not too familiar with jameela jamil, but i'm about to stream the entire seasons of the good place just for her conversations with cara

2. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I like that discussion a lot, also jameela is great, also the good place is the best so yes watch it

3. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Jameela does a ton of good and the Good Place is great. She also employed/defended Dave Becky of the Louis CK story up until like last week. Disappointing

incognitojones and Wharf Rat like this.
  4. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

There's no bad reason to watch The Good Place

Anthony_ and supernovagirl like this.
  5. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

I like Jameela a lot and that's she's taking strong stances on issues I think a lot of celebrities have either ignored or been reserved on voicing their opinions. I wish she'd drop Dave Becky as her manager, considering his role with Louis CK.

Lagerfeld was a garbage human and I couldn't care less what Delevigne has to say about him. He liked her because she was thin, born into privilege and wanted to be a model.

incognitojones and supernovagirl like this.
  6. ChaseTx

7. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I follow Rooster Teeth, and that story has been brewing for quite a while among that circle. I hope it will be the end of his career.

8. ChaseTx

Looks like Funimation isn't working with him anymore, at least

9. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

What is the timeline on them posting pics without him and posting pics of the character? I still haven’t watched it so I don’t really know about the secret aspect, but I guess it could be that. If they had already posted the secret then yeah, that’s not a good look.

The comments they posted from people yelling at Ellen are really gross though.

10. Sidenote: I'm having trouble remembering an idiom, but I've come up with a bunch of other ones that come kind of close. You give someone the benefit of the doubt, you think they're doing something in good faith, they're in good graces, they've built up enough... Goodwill? That doesn't seem right. Like, I'm circling around this thing and the English major in me is getting very frustrated.

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

An idiom about giving them the benefit of the doubt and then they let you down, or just an idiom about hoping for the best in people? That will annoy me now too. Lol.

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  12. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Trust?

Haha

13. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Or bank on it? I’m not sure, I hope someone can come up with it.

14. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Stock?

15. Okay so like I'm picturing a scene where the dude isn't being trusted by the other dude so he says to his buddy, "Haven't I... (something something something) for you to give me the benefit of the doubt?"

16. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Got your back?

17. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Vouched for you?

18. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Paper, snow, a ghost!

19. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

supernovagirl and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  20. Arry

hope you figure it out because it's stumping me lol

supernovagirl and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  21. I mean yes but like another way of saying this

Or maybe I'm just going nutso

supernovagirl and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  22. Arry

maybe something like building a good history? or justify yourself?

23. Yeah I keep thinking of the word "build," so "building a good history" is reallllly close.

I thought of, like, "built enough good karma," but that sounds super wrong.

24. ChaseTx

Is it not goodwill?

supernovagirl likes this.