Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Accountability in Entertainment • Page 53

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 11, 2016.

1. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

How clueless.

2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

He’s always struck me as someone who leans way too hard on every single toxic masculinity trope because he’s short and feels like that says something about him so he needs to overcompensate. It would be sad if he wasn’t so totally obnoxious all the time.

3. mad

I was right. Prestigious

lmao

Joe4th likes this.
  4. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Hot takes:

Lena Dunham has always sucked and is one of the most annoying shittiest celebrities ever. Probably shitty of me to say, but always shocked me Jack ended up with her, and it didn’t shock me they split.

Kevin Hart, not funny asshole.

5. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I don’t think either of these are particularly hot. Most people hate Lena Dunham, although not always for fair reasons. I just hate that she uses this huge platform to constantly say awful gross nonsense and despite having massive backlash still gets major projects.

jkauf likes this.
  6. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Totally meant hot in jest, agreed though.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  7. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

lol wait... all of this Kevin hart shit is because he had pages and pages of homophobic tweets? How hard is it to just fucking apologize? What fucking world do we live in?

Zilla, Aregala, ChaseTx and 4 others like this.
  8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Hard to apologize when your opinion hasn’t actually changed.

9. Has to be one of the worst non-apologies ever.

10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I mean jack was with her for a reason. Unless it was an abusive situation he either co-signed her behavior or didn't care which doesn't reflect great on him either.

jkauf and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  11. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

That Jason Momoa stuff almost seems in jest? I could be reading it wrong for sure

12. They were joking about it in round tables earlier this year. Reading it in writing came across different than the video clip I saw a few weeks? months? ago where they were laughing about it and Jason was calling himself "annoying" and that it was a prank and then bought her the book again or something like that. I think it was on IGN? I remember seeing something about that, or maybe I'm misremembering what I saw. Reading her Twitter feed doesn't make me think there's any bad blood between them -- they seem super friendly.

13. Kiana Dec 6, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 6, 2018)
    Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Remember that time Jason said the best part of filming game of thrones were the scenes raping beautiful women? Spawned this iconic gif

yFIA5pF.gif

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I don't think he meant anything wrong but it just seemed like a violation of her space, mostly just thinking how I'd want to murder someone who did that to me haha

15. AP_Punk

achin' to be Prestigious

She's pretty much just as bad as Trump in terms of constantly saying face-palmy racist garbage.

16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Did people forget about Lena Dunham basically molesting her younger sister, and then outing that same sister without her approval years later

17. drewinseries

Drew

Yes.

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

[​IMG]

I hate when people only care about stuff like this or Jimmy Kimmel doing blackface when it's like so much for the tolerant left so dumb

Arry likes this.
  19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen Dec 19, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 19, 2018)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

scottlechowicz likes this.
  22. TedSchmosby

Trusted