Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Accountability in Entertainment • Page 180

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 11, 2016.

1. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

2. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Jesus

3. neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious

That's enough internet for tonight

Victor Eremita likes this.
  4. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

How the fuck is a murderer only facing 2 years

Orla likes this.
  5. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

YouTuber Stas Reeflay locked pregnant lover out in freezing cold because her intestinal condition made her 'stink'

He isn’t even sorry about what he did. He’s showing no sense of owning up to his actions/accountability.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  6. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

what a shocking surprise that someone who is that online can’t show human emotions

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

8. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

That Paul Bettany quote again. Such a casually disgusting person.

9. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Reddit should love this one.

10. Russian murder laws state only up to 5 years for an accidental killing, assuming that’s what they’re calling this.
    • accident killing (art. 108, punished with a limitation of freedom or imprisonment up to 5 years - depends on circumstances);

ItsAndrew and RyanPm40 like this.
  11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

incognitojones and RyanPm40 like this.
  12. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

*eyeroll emoji*

13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i wish she’d just go away permanently

14. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

glad she's afraid to be a terf publicly, tbh

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Is she, though? My money’s on her continuing to publicly double down on her bullshit

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Meerkat like this.
  16. Anthony_

she will obviously but if she's describing it as a "culture of fear" then she definitely doesn't feel like she's free to do it comfortably

17. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

JK was referring to people in general being afraid to be openly transphobic, not herself specifically. She’s a billionaire, so her livelihood isn’t at stake no matter what. I doubt she’s actually uncomfortable spouting her views on trans people, but even if that were true, it doesn’t mean anything if she doesn’t stop.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  18. Anthony_

eh, I disagree considering she can't stop complaining about people giving her shit online and calling her a terf. She wouldn't need to constantly complain about how she can't be openly transphobic without getting dragged online if she felt totally comfortable doing it.

19. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

21. Anthony_

jesus christ

22. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Fuck

23. jkauf Dec 11, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 11, 2020)
    jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Damn. Used to not care for him but started to come around after some recent roles/films and other now unimportant reasons. Hadn’t heard about that previous behavior either, wish I had. At least we didn’t have to read some gaslighting bullshit denial. Hope she’s doing okay and able to heal.

EDIT: Nvm, I read the rest of the article. “LaBeouf wrote that “many of these allegations are not true,” but that he owed the women “the opportunity to air their statements publicly and accept accountability for those things [he has] done.”

CarpetElf and RyanPm40 like this.
  24. Awful.

25. Horrific stuff. So glad she and others were able to get out. Hope he goes away forever.

RyanPm40 likes this.