Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Accountability in Entertainment • Page 133

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 11, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen Jun 2, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 2, 2020)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

bad week for Ryan Murphy actors

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I know Taryn has been struggling for a while, but wow does she sound like her character there.

3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I read every word of that in character and it worked way too well.

Also I know personal anecdotes don’t have much weight and always need a grain of salt, but a friend of mine had a very similar story about Lea Michele from way back when he almost joined the touring cast of Spring Awakening. I am not at all surprised to hear more coming out about how she treats people on set.

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Lea has had negative rumors swirling around for years but I never knew how much credence to give them or if it's a case of misogyny. I def learned that after the mira sorvino / Harvey Weinstein incident. So im glad people are coming forward and speaking out. I wish men got similar scrutiny when they're difficult to work with tho.

6. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

Purely anecdotal, but my uncle works on Broadway and has said that Lea Michele was hands down the worst performer he ever had to deal with (this was pre-Glee). Her parents are apparently very nice though

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Katherine Heigl and Megan Fox were both portrayed as "difficult" for being outspoken so yeah always a grain of salt

8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Yep, that’s why I wanted to make sure I qualified mentioning my own story. If it hadn’t come up naturally in conversation with a friend that I trust I wouldn’t have put much weight in it myself. This was probably ten years or so ago that he told me.

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

10. ItsAndrew Jun 2, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 2, 2020)
    ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Been seeing some entertainment and music folks with a platform just post the black square and nothing else and it's very disappointing.

GrantCloud and Victor Eremita like this.
  11. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Does she have a history of saying dumb shit? A lot of the replies are just making fun of her

12. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Ana? She's just been very messy after she started dating Ben Affleck, she blocked the account in question after they were joking around about her and Ben going for a walk every day during the pandemic not wearing a mask

GrantCloud and ChaseTx like this.
  14. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Nothing good happens when you're attached to an Affleck.

Ken, cybele, Victor Eremita and 7 others like this.
  15. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

If you’re from the Philly area, Steve of Preston and Steve is 100% a racist piece of shit judging by his likes on Twitter. Fuck em!

maldoror and Ken like this.
  16. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Simmons has DeRay on his pod today so hopefully he’s addressing the Russilo pod? For all the dumb shit he says and does, I think he’s a generally a good guy who absolutely wants to learn.
    But guys in their fifties are duuuumb.

17. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i’m glad he’s having deray on but i would 100% put money on him not mentioning issues with the union at all

18. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

he compared police brutality to sports. not a joke. dude is beyond a meme of himself and is actively shitty.

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Lol she got in " i don't have a racist bone in my body" and " I'm pregnant "

Victor Eremita likes this.
  20. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

21. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Alec Baldwin has Woody Allen on his podcast. What a fucking moron.

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

23. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

he came for the Timmy stans he's done

Anthony_ likes this.
  25. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Armie Hammer seems like a pretty dumb guy.

imthesheriff likes this.