Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Accountability in Entertainment • Page 124

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 11, 2016.

1. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I have one person on FB posting 5G stuff all the time

Another saying the virus should be allowed to run it's course without taking any action

I don't use FB much these days

Victor Eremita likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

can't believe Hulk Hogan whose son almost killed a guy and left him in a vegetative state and wants to fuck his daughter is bad
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ItsAndrew likes this.
  3. soundclash

Regular

This made me chuckle re: Hulk Hogan

incognitojones likes this.
  4. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

If there was a god and he gave us a virus because he's mardy that no one's paying attention to him, that would make him a giant dork.

333 GANG likes this.
  5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

6. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Sorry, someone posted it on Facebook and I didn’t realize it was old. Deleted.

7. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

No worries! Just didn’t know if it was relevant to a current situation I wasn’t aware of

8. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Victor Eremita and Anthony_ like this.
  9. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Alyssa Milano foh goddamn rape apologist

10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

11. Ellen is not great

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  12. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

I mean, Ellen has been terrible forever to the point that it’s a running joke amongst comedy writers. This is hardly a bombshell

13. My LGBT local has a bar where the drinks' names are puns made out of LGBT celebs. Knowing what's now out there, it makes me feel awkward to see the one referring to Ellen, even if I understand her coming out had an important impact at the time. :/

edit: Same for Rupaul

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

16. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

17. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

...what?

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

he has severe mental health and substance abuse issues so take it with a grain of salt

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  19. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Def thought that said Orlando bloom at first. I always feel bad in these situations. I know he's had some substance issues. I feel like when someone has substance and mental health issues people assume they're unreliable, but they're also more vulnerable because everyone assumes they're unreliable. I hope he's doing okay.

20. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Is there actually potential validity to Will Smith engaging in inappropriate behavior? I’m seeing stuff like this on Twitter.

Victor Eremita likes this.
  21. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I legitimately have never heard about Will Smith being some kind of sexual predator

Zilla likes this.
  22. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

If Will Smith was on the Epstein list then I’m inclined to believe Brown as well. Anyone connected to Epstein like that is automatically red flagged for potential predatory behavior as far as I’m concerned.

Well, that and also the general principle of believing survivors, or at least not dismissing them outright even if they do have mental health or substance abuse issues.

23. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

I don't think it's credible that Will Smith was on the flight logs. I've read (a lot of) them and didn't see that, haven't seen his name brought up before, googling it mostly returns qanon shit. Most people who are that famous on there you've heard by now. Chris Tucker being the actor that comes to mind immediately. Not in the black book either from what I've read

24. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I read Matt Groaning was on the flight list but all he got was a foot massage

25. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Malcolm Gladwell too

incognitojones likes this.