Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Accountability in Entertainment • Page 119

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, May 11, 2016.

1. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

supernovagirl likes this.
  2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I haven’t even heard about that story til now. Apparently they shut down production of TPiR too.

3. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

4. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

She's gotta be done right? Big third strike

Also can't believe she has a star on the walk of fame

5. I think you can basically buy a star on the walk of fame.

6. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

It costs $50k but you’re in a nomination pool in any given year

7. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

pretty sure you *have* to pay for it lol

popdisaster00 likes this.
  8. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

The fact that someone like her has a star just goes to show how pointless they all are.

9. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Can someone explain to me why she’s (at least in the people I know) so beloved by the gay community?

10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I've never met a single person that likes Wendy Williams. She's an absolute piece of shit, she outed Method Man's wife having cancer before her family even knew about it like 20 years ago

I don't even understand the appeal of her show, it comes on the TV at work sometimes and there's literally no substance to it, she'll basically read a news story that happened and then add absolutely nothing to it, minimal commentary and no jokes or anything. I don't even understand the point

The best things she has ever done were pass out and fart on live TV, respectively

Full Effect Ed likes this.
  11. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

I couldn’t tell you what channel or time slot her show’s on but I can’t imagine she’ll have much of one after this. I mean, right? This has GOT to be the final straw, I still can’t believe she fucking said that.

12. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

She did fart on TV

Kingjohn_654 and tdlyon like this.
  13. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah I was trying to find the video when I made that post but I could only find reactions lol

Here's her passing out, she looks like she just saw the ghost of someone she thought was dead but really came back for revenge

14. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

When I go to work she’s always on in the break room and everyone seems to like her. I do not get it.

15. mad

I was right. Prestigious

as far as I can tell she's mostly loved by white gay men who like to talk like black women.

16. Morrissey

Trusted

Daytime TV has always been a cesspool.

Dinosaurs Dish and CarpetElf like this.
  17. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

The Price is Right is actually one of the only daytime television shows that’s fun to watch.

Kingjohn_654, Sean Murphy and flask like this.
  18. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

There’s that Billy Eichner bit where he asks gay men if they like John Oliver and when they say they don’t know him he asks them about Wendy Williams, who they all love.

it wasn’t until that bit that I realized people liked her so much. I only seem to hear about her when it’s nonsense like this.

Kingjohn_654, CarpetElf and TJ Wells like this.
  19. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

TPIR must remain pure

20. flask

Trusted Supporter

Still a dream of mine to go on Price is Right. Might try to go for my birthday.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Joe and supernovagirl like this.
  22. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Thread

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Could you imagine if she had literally any other take after playing a victim advocate on tv for 20 years?

24. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

She's an advocate in real life too and established the Joyful Heart Foundation for the survivors of sexual assault, domestic violence and child abuse so it also makes sense why she would speak out.

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

She seems like such a great person. Having her in the spotlight on and off screen is just awesome.

That said, her show has made some really questionable story and writing decisions over the last 10 years or so.