Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Acceptance – Colliding By Design (February 24, 2017) Album • Page 10

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Elder Lightning, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Matt Metzler

Space Cadet Prestigious

Same. No CD yet for me.

2. neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious

Just got the update email:

Hey guys, just wanted to let you pledgers know that all the vinyl and CDs have now shipped. There was a delay in manufacturing, but that’s now behind us, and even the signed copies are out the door on their way to you! Should start seeing them arriving next week.

KidLightning and beachdude42 like this.
  3. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Glad they're shipped... stoked for my CD to arrive!

4. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

at first i was like "hm maybe this album is too stylistically even in this respectable, u2-esque way for me." then i heard "fire and rain" and i've been really loving every song after it too

5. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

I keep going back and forth between loving this record and then being blown away by the fact that it exists.

All good things.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  6. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

7. vidiviciveni

Trusted

Man that guy looks like Justin Long

He should never buzz his hair off again

beachdude42 likes this.
  8. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I like it. My fave part starts at 2:00 when they were all in a line and Jason was facing the left. I'm not saying it's a simple video but I like these "simpler" black and white videos more nowdays.

beachdude42 and lish like this.
  9. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

What you got against Justin Long? ;)

[​IMG]

lish and AelNire like this.
  10. theformat04

Anybody receive their pledge order yet? Been nearly two weeks since they said they were shipping.

Jusscali likes this.
  11. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Nothing...

12. Matt Metzler

Space Cadet Prestigious

Nothing here either. I'm all for patience and the benefit of the doubt, but pledgers probably shouldn't have to wait a full month after release to get their orders.

13. Jusscali

Yeah I'm still disappointed in this process

14. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I think this is happening to a lot of people. Do you think maybe something messed up and being in full swing touring they don't know about it? Although, I guess they would see the tweets maybe.

15. sooner518

Regular

No CD for me either.

16. John Nguyen

This was what they commented as a reply to someone on Pledge Music.

"Hey guys, we found out while we were in Australia that there was a snafu with the shipping from the merch company's side (all the items are shipping from our label's merch company). We've been working on it almost non-stop, and things should be hopefully be shipping this week if we can get this last hurdle sorted. It's super frustrating for us, too, as we want you to have your stuff!!! We're also actively working on something extra exclusive for you guys as an apology for the wait / delay."

Wonder what the exclusive will be.

Matt Metzler likes this.
  17. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

I got my vinyl the other day from my PledgeMusic preorder. Never received a shipping notification or anything, just showed up.

Still love this record, just great to put on and groove to.

18. Jusscali

Anyone still missing it? I've got nothing. So pissed.

19. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Time has been kind to this record. My listen today as with every listen was better than the last time

20. Really been coming around to this record in the last week or so. Still a couple of tracks I really can't get into at all but the ones I do like are growing on me more and more. The guitar tone achieved on that solo in the title track is everything

AelNire and KidLightning like this.
  21. quietwords

Surprised they haven't done an official headlining tour, yet.

22. Bane

The spiciest meme

Some of the members might have everyday working jobs that they can't take tour time off for, I know some bands run into that problem especially a situation like this where it's a comeback after years of not being around.

23. DesolateEarth

Birb

I really enjoy this album for what it is, even though I liked Phantoms more.

24. quietwords

Agreed and totally get it.
    I remember an interview before the album came out where they mentioned a tour, but I don't remember the specifics.

25. Alright yeah I'm pretty convinced by this point that no matter how many times I listen to Haunted, that snare will always sound one count off in the very beginning. It's like an optical illusion for my ears haha