Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Aaron West And The Roaring Twenties / Allison Weiss / Can't Swim / Cold Collective Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 31, 2016.

1. btr

Trusted Supporter

Has Aaron West ever played a show full band? Or has it always been the same "Usually there's a group of guys behind me called The Roaring Twenties but tonight it's just me" speech every time

Jdaniels likes this.
  2. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Would LOVE to see/hear this.

Also, if anyone is going to one of the remaining dates can you please get a hold of me? Really want one of those tour variants of the Bittersweet 7". Please and thanks.

3. Jdaniels

Regular

Why??

4. Unfortunately, it was probably my least favorite part of the set. Dan's vocal style really didn't fit the song at all.

5. Allhailburnzy

Trusted Supporter

Last time I saw them he had a pretty decent sized band

6. Jdaniels

Regular

Got a cool flask!
    Love Cool Collective(transit meets taking back Sunday), CantSwim was pretty cool, had that jersey sound!

Allison Weiss is my age and doing way more musically :( great stuff though!! "Sometimes you're looking at your ex's instagram and want to write mean tweets to nobody but instead it was too long so I'll just put it on an album" :)

Aaron West, cool performance style, loved the lights, and as always, those lines you yell in the car feel even better yelling with strangers in your favorite venue. I would have paid a few more bucks to see the full band , or even just a Dan acoustic set then the album play through with full band. As it is I'm glad I went!

7. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

There have definitely been full band shows in the past. Not sure to what capacity.

8. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

does anyone have a setlist for aaron west?

also, did allison weiss play i was an island?

9. btr

Trusted Supporter

Aaron West played every song except "Going to Georgia." He threw in a cover too.

nothingsforeverdude likes this.
  10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

He plays the whole album and EP straight through in order and plays a Rilo Kiley cover and Allison Weiss plays only songs off New Love

Jdaniels and nothingsforeverdude like this.
  11. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

sweet thanks

I'm skipping Allison Weiss then to hang out with someone probs

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I skipped her set to watch the Cavs game haha

13. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

Shame. She blows him out of the water.

Also she did a song from the Remember When EP and ...Was Right All Along in Boston

14. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Hey man can you PLEASE pick up a 7" for me while you're there? I can PayPal you the money beforehand if I need to. PM incoming.

15. Morgan

Morgan

Aaron played full band at Skate and Surf last year, and on a few shows with Bayside.

16. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

was it I was an island??

I only rly care about the songs on say what you mean tbh

17. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

No it was "Why Bother"

nothingsforeverdude likes this.
  18. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Yup! His December dates with Watermedown were all full band. Definitely prefer it with the full band, honestly.

19. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

I've got an extra for the last night of this tour tonight in Oakland. Let me know if you're interested!