Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Thread for Marketers • Page 4

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by EntryLevelDave, May 3, 2016.

1. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I reviewed Zak Dychtwald's Young China, a 2018 book about China's millennials and about how they see their country and the world. Might be interesting for some of you.

"Young China" by Zak Dychtwald

2. torvich82

One of the most effective marketing online is to have a personal website. It is really essential because it's a way to show that your product or service is professional and it also adds legitimacy. For creating a website, I recommend you use a website builder if you wanna save on costs. This is also good if you don't know how to code and want to create a website yourself. I highly recommend hPage - Create a free website! - hPage.com for website creation. The features are really good, you can get your own domain and business email address there, and the monthly rates are affordable compared to others too.

3. WeEden11

Does having your own website affect your success so much? I think that the company's policy itself, the product it offers, and much more are important

Brent likes this.
  4. The Lucky Moose

These bots are awesome

Brent likes this.
  5. The Lucky Moose

Wild wild wild

6. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

That's exactly what a bot would say.