Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by EntryLevelDave, May 3, 2016.
vince staples sprite - YouTube
These are really good
Haha that was a really good ad. Also the social game between teams leading up to the draft was so good.
Depending on what type of business do you have or intend to venture with. Marketing or basically the campaigns may start before and during your brand launch. There were also several ways, techniques and tools one can use in order to gain customer or buyer awareness. Nowadays, the most popular avenue to market your brand is the social media but print, electronic and other mediums can likewise grip audiences to grow your market.
Denny's has Twitter beef with Diplo hahahah
I do e-mail marketing and design for some e-commerce sites. Our business is seasonal, so the amount that I've been on these forums lately is just ridiculous.
I do social media for a bunch of small businesses, but they take forever to approve stuff so here I stay.
Also Denny's social team is so fun. They had a day where they just kept doing Brand New lyrics about Dennys.
Anyone ever heard of something called Acquisio? I'm in an all day meeting with them today. All. Day.
This is true. LL was also an early investor and part owner of FUBU at the time, which makes this even funnier.
Hah, that's rad. GAP must have been PISSED when they figured it out.
Maybe, but maybe the commercial still worked for them too, hah.
I'm having some fun at "work"
Have you ever woken up and been like...I absolutely hate marketing wtf have I done with my life? That's where I'm at.
Proofreading/editing will be such a huge pay cut but it's the only thing I really like doing. Need to get back to it.
Enjoing marketing is very dependent on who you work for/what you work on I think
Yeah as I sit here sifting through job postings...they're all preeetty much the same. I've been working on getting an internship with a dispensary here (California), because I want to move into the legal cannabis industry. It's the only thing that really interests me that I'd want to help sell. Those jobs right now are few and far between though. But man do my eyes glaze over, so many "marketing rock stars" wanted lolol
Marketing rock stars lmao
I love my job 85% of the time, and the other 15% are when i hear terms like "ideate, optimize, revolutionize, big picture, etc..." Buzzword Bingo is my favorite game.
Omg...synergy is the WOOOOORST. I work with a few consultants who like, shiver if they don't have an "ize" in the sentence.
My meaningless buzzzword game was strong in business school, it can really improves your grades lmao
In an unrelated note, I finally understand VLookups.
I've been working hard on this. Would love some honest feedback. The new website: www.fifteentwenty.eu
EDIT: There used to be a different Tweet here. I deleted it because there was a dumb mistake in it.
I think it looks pretty clean and easy to navigate since it's just a couple pages. The links over the main header image get kind of lost initially with all the white in the image. Could use stronger calls-to-action at the end of each section and maybe like a contact form/page via some obvious button.
Then like optimize the metadata for SEO.
Just saw this...will look in the morning.
Firs of all, thanks for all your feedback. I'm aware of this, but the thing is I'm not evwn sure I want them there, I just haven't figured out how to turn them off, haha.