Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A R I Z O N A Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by smowashere, Jul 6, 2018.

1. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Since there wasn't a thread yet, I figured I'd start one. After their 2017 debut GALLERY, it looks like the band is set to release their follow-up in the near future. They just released two new songs!

2. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

New album out October 11!

3. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

4. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Gonna give this a listen now. I’m always hit or miss with them

5. Jusscali

I like a lot of this, but it can blend at times. Where You Are is wonderful, though. I get so fucking sick of his “oh ohs” and weird runs in all of their songs. Wish there was a bigger sounding rock song a la what she wants but I’ll definitely wear this one out.

smowashere likes this.
  6. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

"Let Me Know" is great

I'm also sick of bands using "oh ohs" all over their songs; really shows a lack of creativity

Jusscali likes this.
  7. Jusscali

It’s not even different oh ohs with him...it’s the fucking thing in each song lol

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  8. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Like "Problems" - guhhhhhhhh

9. Greg Robson

gregrobson.net Moderator

I'm actually enjoying this quite a bit. Just not sure if I will come back to it time and time again.

10. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I like this a lot more than expected, really fun stuff. Woulda been a banger of a summer album

Jusscali likes this.
  11. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I feel like this song is a good minute too short; like at the end of the song, they could have added an interlude, with some sick guitar solo or something, and then gone back into a main chorus or something. Feels like it just peters out into nothingness..

12. Jusscali

But I adore it! It is a lil short.