Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Quiet Place (John Krasinski, April 6,2018) Movie • Page 11

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Most of Nolan’s.

2. GBlades

Trusted

For all we know; this could have been the plan all along. As long as it's good, i'm always on board. There's a load of potential for a whole franchise here.

3. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Outside of the Batman movies, Inception is the only one I think would try to expand the story.

4. I'd love to see more in the Interstellar world, but he'd never do it.

I agree with Brad Bird. Heh.

5. GBlades

Trusted

Interstellar is something i'd quite like fleshed out however it would have to be done in just the right way.

Never mind, @Jason Tate beat me to it! :crylaugh:

6. Jake Gyllenhaal

Interstellar wasn’t for me, though it was the only Nolan movie in the last 10 years I didn’t see in theaters so maybe I didn’t get proper justice.

7. GBlades

Trusted

To this date, I've still never actually seen Dunkirk. Interstellar was a great spectacle for me to watch.

8. drewinseries

Drew

Interstellar is my favorite Nolan film.

But I would also watch another quiet place entry.

9. Interstellar did nothing for me

10. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

is this a joke?

there are countless examples haha

11. primavera

interstellar was more emotionally gripping than nolan's recent stuff, but i found the set pieces worse than inception, which had garbage character stuff. a good yin and yang for each other.

12. Jake Gyllenhaal

Like what? I'm considering movies that made AQP types of money. I can think of a ton of great one-off movies but they didn't do so well for a studio to immediately put plans for a sequel. And I'm discounting historical/biographical movies.

13. primavera

arrival is the most recent one that immediately comes to mind. there’s no gone girl 2. would have to actually do research for some others. nolan, like jason said, does this a lot.

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

A Simple Favor kinda is

15. Jake Gyllenhaal

I was surprised to learn the other day it was directed by the dapper Paul Feig

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  16. Probably worth mentioning that my post earlier was intentional hyperbole, haha. There are plenty of “one and done” films that I love. I just really liked how this movie ended, is all. I trust the person that made it to treat a sequel with care and execute it well!

17. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Finally got to see this movie and loved it. Such a cool and original concept. Loved the suspense, kept me focused throughout the entire thing

waking season likes this.
  18. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Finally saw this last weekend and loved it. It felt like it was 20 minutes long but in a good way. Tense from start to finish and Emily Blunt and John Krasinski look wicked good haha.

MysteryKnight likes this.
  19. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Just watched this again, it was (maybe still is) on sale for $9.99 in itunes. A steal. This movie is so good.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Mrplum5089, RyanPm40 and Sean Murphy like this.
  21. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

[​IMG]

22. Jake Gyllenhaal

[​IMG]

23. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Cillian Murphy is in the sequel

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Imagine if aliens killed everyone but Cillian and Emily and they had to repopulate the earth

25. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious