Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A.P. Bio (NBC) TV Show • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jan 7, 2018.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Anthony_, RyanPm40 and JRGComedy like this.
  2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

still crazy this is happening haha

RyanPm40 and JRGComedy like this.
  3. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I’m glad it got picked up, great show. Peacock is free with commercials right?

4. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Do you have NBC through a cable provider? If so, yes, you get Peacock Premium for free with ads

If you don't though, you may be unable to watch the next season. There's a free, non-premium version of the app that offers some, but not all, content and I'm not sure where the lines are drawn there. AP Bio used to air on TV, but this third season got picked up as a Peacock exclusive after being cancelled, so I'm not sure if it now counts as an original show only available through Premium

5. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

is there a stand-alone version that you can pay for that doesn’t have ads?

6. RyanPm40

Yep! If you already have it with cable, you only have to pay $4.99 a month to upgrade to no ads. Otherwise, it's $9.99

7. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

I'm psyched, I thought this was hysterical

8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I know this starts next Thursday on Peacock, but does anyone know if it’s still gona air weekly or all episodes drop that day?

9. irthesteve

next Thursday! Niceeee

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Oh hell yeah!

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

RyanPm40 likes this.
  12. RyanPm40

Has AP Bio gotten any better since S1?

13. irthesteve

I'll let you know after I watch S3, but S2 wasn't much better

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

It's a great show to put on in the background

15. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I thought this was one of the better comedies last year, and the reviews for S3 are pretty great. Excited to dig into it later

16. I liked season 1 but thought season 2 was worse and gave up halfway through it.

17. irthesteve

I'm sure I've said it before, but I really think the other teachers bring this show down. The kids are great, Glenn is great, and Patton is great when he's given good material... they just never really figured out the other teachers

18. RyanPm40

That's how I felt about season 1 and it's disappointing to hear that they still haven't improved upon it.

Overall, the first season was ok to me. Found myself drifting in and out. It got a lot better by the end, but I guess not enough to make me interested in checking out S2. Patton, Glenn and the kids are great though. I remember Paula Pell being the biggest standout, she's hilarious

19. irthesteve

Yeah you probably are pretty same minded as me in that case, and my thoughts are that S2 was exactly the same quality with exactly the same problems. I'll watch S3 now, since it's only 8 episodes and nothing else is on, hopefully it's better

riotspray and RyanPm40 like this.
  20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Wait so the whole third season is only 8 episodes? I figured they just dropped a bunch up front and were gonna keep going weekly

21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Watched the first episode of S3 and it was identical to any random ep from the first 2 seasons. I'll probably wind up watching them all, just because, but anyone looking for major change/improvement, I doubt is going to find it.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  22. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

I like that one episode where he goes to the bar and he’s like “Isis, geez it’s like stop” as a pickup line. Had me in stitches.

23. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

filming was interrupted due to pandemic

24. irthesteve

Watched the first two, same quality as before, so don't expect any quality change, still good casual viewing content

riotspray likes this.
  25. irthesteve

The format of episode 3 made it really hard to watch