Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A.P. Bio (NBC) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Glenn's eyes are inhumanly blue in this show.

trevorshmevor and fenway89 like this.
  2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Helps that he isn't in a dingy bar. hah

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

The other teachers on this show are so uninteresting.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah the Glenn, Patton and most of the kids are good but the supporting cast needs work. Paula Pell is great as always though

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. Iain

Regular

I'm about 4 episodes in and still trying to decide if I am enjoying the show, or just hangin' in there for Glenn & Paton.

Kingjohn_654 and RyanPm40 like this.
  6. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Echoing others in saying I'm not sure how I feel about this show. Glenn, Patton, and the kids are good when it works. Paula Pell is hysterical in every scene. Her doing the morning announcements was incredible.

I think the previous episode, the one with Glenn trying to get with that kid's mom, was one of my favorites though. The "Oh f--k" at the end from that female student had me dying. Its enough to make me want to give this show another chance, I haven't seen the latest yet.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  7. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

The newest one is the weakest of the bunch. But echoing what everyone else says, Glenn, Patton and the students are hysterical, so I'll stick with this. Plus Mike O'Brian's comedy style is right up my alley.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

9. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. RyanPm40

irthesteve likes this.
  11. Iain

Regular

Unfortunately, I have abandoned this. The 7th episode was the nail in the coffin for me. I thought all the storylines in it were poor, not funny, and it was a slog to get through. Hope everyone else is enjoying it, i just cant go any further with it.

12. RyanPm40

I definitely enjoy the show for what it is, but I wouldn't say it's anything amazing. Undeserving of critical acclaim, anyways, but still fun to watch and I love so many of the actors involved.

suicidesaints likes this.
  13. The responses from some of the kids are entirely worth putting up with some mediocre stuff.

RyanPm40 and SteveLikesMusic like this.
  14. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

The kids were amazing at their party this week

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

I feel like this got alot better the last 2 or 3 episodes. Im enjoying it fine. The one where they go to the bar and the one where hes trying to get with the nurse had me dying to be completely honest. Love his character because ya know its Dennis.

So... Isis. Its like just stop. You make me sick.

16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah the most recent one was one of my favorites so far lol

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Thought this episode was kind of a mess, but the scene at the end was fucking hilarious.

18. The last two have been so good.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah I love this show, I've enjoyed every episode a ton

20. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I really LOVE Glenn, Patton and the kids. That is the strong base of this show and I honestly laugh out loud at them multiple times per episode. The other teachers though, just not really into anything going on there... Definitely sticking with the show because I know that NBC shows often re-tool Season 2 after taking in Season 1 criticisms (cough cough Parks and Rec)

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. RyanPm40

God, every time I do a rewatch of P&R, I tell myself "season 1 couldn't have been THAT bad", but then I watch it again and the difference in quality and humor is crazy. It's incredibly apparent, even in the very first episode of S2, how much it improved.

Kingjohn_654 and irthesteve like this.
  22. irthesteve

It just honestly makes me think how damn lucky they were to get a renewal after Season 1 and even get the opportunity to re-tool. Like, it could have been 1 season and done, and just knows as a failure, ya know?

Kingjohn_654 and RyanPm40 like this.
  23. RyanPm40

So true, I was thinking about this the other day (I'm in S2 of my billionth rewatch right now). We're very lucky it got picked up again and I'm so glad it did. P&R, Always Sunny and Community are probably my favorite sitcoms period.

24. irthesteve

I love all 3, definitely all top tier. Only a few others I would put onto that list

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

My top 3 shows of all time, in that order lol

RyanPm40 likes this.