Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Loss For Words - Crises (December 27, 2016) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by John Nguyen, Nov 18, 2016.

1. John Nguyen

[​IMG]

Tracklisting
    1. Existential Crisis at the Cask 'n Flagon
    2. I Feel an Army in my Fist feat. Andrew Neufeld
    3. Lucida feat. Jason Vena
    4. Bitter Broken People feat. Andy Bristol
    5. Boston’s Wayward Son (Exit 16B)
    6. Oh Fractal Heart
    7. In Your Company
    8. Lyme Regis feat. Sam Little
    9. Georg Cantor
    10. SoCal feat. Ryan Scott Graham
    Preorder

Existential Crisis at the Cask 'n Flagon:

RIP AL4W.

ianebaldwin likes this.
  2. Looking forward to this album. Glad that they decided to keep writing and do one more album.

3. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Song sounds good. Shame

4. I enjoyed that song more than anything off of their last couple of releases.

5. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

I feel like they said something pretty shitty post breakup, I remember feeling glad they were done. Anyone remember?

6. SayHello

Regular

I enjoyed that song. Better than anything off of the last record. Sanctuary was great, hope they get reach that level again on this final album.

7. oldboot

Regular

Not really digging this, but I guess I should have expected the last single would be about drinking in Boston. I loved No Sanctuary but the last album wasn't too memorable for me. Hopefully the final album will top my expectations. I can't believe it's been a year since their final show. Time is flying.

8. The vinyl is pretty cool looking. But I need to hear some more before I jump on that purchase.

9. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

I enjoyed that song. Bummed they are done, but I totally get it at the same time. That band was around for a really time, so they have a lot to be proud of. Kids Can't Lose and No Sanctuary were fun records. The Motown covers were fun as well.

10. John Nguyen

New song featuring Andrew from Comeback Kid

11. I like that. Sounds like this will be an album I enjoy.

12. delvec19

Trusted

This leaked..

13. John Nguyen

Damn didn't even know that happened. I guess I'm going to listen to it once now because I'm impatient.

14. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

How is this?

15. Michael Schmidt

Matty is the guest on Shane Told's Lead Singer Syndrome for those interested.

patrfinley likes this.
  16. John Nguyen

One of my favorites off of the album

17. Michael Schmidt

This is shaping up to be an awesome swan song of an album. Really happy for these guys.

18. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

This album didn't do much for me.

19. oldboot

Regular

I am digging this way more than I thought I would. I was lukewarm on TKCL and really, really loved No Sanctuary. Before it Caves did nothing for me aside from the first two songs, but I really like this one. "SoCal" is a hell of a song to go out on. I just purchased the vinyl pressing. I didn't expect to like this album much at all, but I'm a bit addicted at the moment.

20. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Their Motown Classics covers album was just re-released and got me to come back to this album. I loved it back in late-2016/early-2017 but can't remember the last time I revisited it.