Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember Band • Page 8

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Zoshchenko, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Oh and I posted it in the Alk3 thread too but they threw a proshot version of their Private Eye onto their YouTube page. They nailed it.

2. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

This is sweet!

morken and Davjs like this.
  3. morken

Not everything means something, honey Supporter

After listening to the new Beartooth record this weekend, I'm so ready for some new ADTR. Hope they start recording again soon.

sonder and Dumblecore like this.
  4. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah these guys have been fairly quiet for a while it seems. Knowing how successful they've been in the last few years, good for them to lay low for a while; I know Jeremy had a kid last year

sonder, beachdude, morken and 2 others like this.
  5. drewinseries

Drew

I haven't listened to them in years but they came up on my phone at the gym and i've been banging them hard to all my cardio. Really fun band to just enjoy.

6. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

Homesick is 10 years old today!

marceting, Turkeylegz, iamNex and 4 others like this.
  7. zsoty27

"I am the patron saint of lost causes"

So what about this band nowadays? Will they release a new record anytime soon?

8. Mister Lyrical

Jeremy had a newborn kid last year so they were taking it slow for a while. I'd imagine a record is coming soon especially since their usual producer is his (former?) roommate. They used the Blasting Room last time but I know Andrew Wade did pre-pro for Bad Vibrations.

Davjs likes this.
  9. Kinda forgot about these guys. Definitely interested in what they have next though.

10. Mister Lyrical

Just saw they're line 2 on Reading and Leeds in August. Album has to come out by then (or at least a single and an announcement).

11. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Last album didn’t vibe with me, hoping this one pulls me back in.

12. Davjs

Trusted

I was just listening to my ADTR mix I have and opening with Reassemble and ending with Sometimes You're the Hammer is definitely the way to go. They have such a great discography!

13. I still really like Common Courtesy, but that's the only album of theirs I ever got into.

14. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

'Common Courtesy' and 'What Separates Me From You' are the only albums I listen to from these guys. I'll throw in 'Naivety' and 'We Got This from' BV, but aside from those songs and a couple others from that album....their older stuff is very....'meh' to me.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  15. same, exactly

16. Davjs Feb 4, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 5, 2019)
    Davjs

Trusted

I'm Made of Wax Larry, The Downfall of Us All and You Already Know What You Are have something to say to you guys >:-(:fist:

17. Bane

The spiciest meme

For Those Who Have Heart still my favorite from them but I like all of their albums

18. Mikeydude91

Listened to Homesick this morning. Still holds up as such a great album.

dotKev and Davjs like this.
  19. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Fingers crossed for a new album this summer or early fall.

Anna Acosta and Davjs like this.
  20. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

I really need to do a discography run of these guys I used to be a huge fan in my early college years.

21. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I think a lot of the production on the albums doesn't help with return listens. The records don't hold up if you ask me.

22. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

beachdude likes this.
  23. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

What

24. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Marshmello song ft ADTR and not the other way around, which I guess makes a little more sense.

Still wack tho.

25. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Still makes more sense than Lil Wayne and Blink 182

beachdude likes this.