Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember Band • Page 7

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Zoshchenko, Jun 2, 2016.

1. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

This is the only album by them I can stomach and even then it's only a few songs.

You Should've Killed Me When You Had The Chance remains my favorite ADTR song. That song is so good I'm half tempted to believe some other band wrote it

JamesMichael likes this.
  2. Yeah it's the only album I like by them too

3. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Pretty keen to jump on this tour now that they have added NFG. Gets Moose Blood into some really big rooms as well!

[​IMG]

marceting and poppunkpotato like this.
  4. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

Really don't like this band that much but today I just remembered how FTWHH and that albums is actually pretty good.

5. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I remember discovering them opening up for NFG back in 08. Crazy they now take them out on tour.

6. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

7. Davjs

Trusted

That is amazing news! Happy for these guys.

8. Bad Vibrations took a minute for me, but once I sat down with it I honestly feel like it showcases some of their best work. Solid album. They've always lyrically been one of the better bands in this scene and I'm not sure they've ever really gotten their dues in that regard.

Glad they won. Victory sucks.

9. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

10. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Also, I assume they've racked up some serious legal fees, so assume most of that $4 million will go towards that? If not, that's a huge chunk of money for the guys, haha; well deserved too

11. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Hope this means good things for Streetlight Manifesto's case.

Barcara likes this.
  12. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Don't these cases usually require the loser to pay the winners legal fees as well?

13. If their lawyers did their jobs - which, evidently they did - then yes, legal fees are usually paid by the loser.

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  14. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Awesome, didn't know that; straight cash money to ADTR then

15. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

About time, this dragged on for what? 6 years? Glad to hear they came out on top.

16. chuwaay

The Target deluxe Bad Vibrations packaging is so cool.

17. himynameisdakota

Regular

FTWHH turned 10 today. Here's to hoping a anniversary tour happens this year..

18. marceting

Trusted

Wow. I remember picking up this album a few weeks after its release after they played in front of 400 people in New Jersey. Time flies.

19. Mister Lyrical

I was there too haha.

20. marceting

Trusted

21. Nolessthanblink

Are You Watching Closely?

I saw them play a VFW Hall to a crowd of less than 50 in Wichita Falls with Four Year Strong (who I went to the show for). FYS amps blew like 6 songs in (They were touring Rise) and ADTR was touring FTWHH. ADTR won me over that night. They were awesome, even playing to just 50 kids (who were LOSING THEIR MINDS) on the floor. I'd def go catch a 10 year anniversary tour, esp if they did it in 21+ clubs

22. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

Always enjoy watching videos of their shows in Russia when I can find them in good quality.

From the other night in Moscow:

23. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

24. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

NIce video. I love compilation shots from shows

25. Mister Lyrical

The band's been pulling out a boatload of deep cuts and never before played songs on their 15 Year Anniversary tour. Songs from FTWHH and Homesick they haven't played in nearly 10 years, WSMFY songs they stopped playing, and Common Courtesy and Bad Vibrations songs they busted out for the first time.