Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember Band • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Zoshchenko, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

I swear, I'm still hearing a female vocalist on In Florida

Schooner likes this.
  2. I think the album is decent, some good songs and some songs I'm pressing next on.

3. josephcissell

Regular

Ordered my LP from Hot Topic during their sale the other day. There’s plenty here to like for me personally. I doubt it will eclipse CC any time soon, but it’s a solid album I think.

4. btr

Trusted Supporter

Is there a significance to the guy on the cover of almost all of their albums?

5. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Grabbed the deluxe at Target for $8. Packaging is really cool.

Enjoying this record a ton. Exposed rips.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  6. Schooner

Trusted

I think it was Jeremy I've read before

7. atlas

Trusted

I'm pretty disappointed in this album sadly, and I even thought Common Courtesy was their best album yet by a lot. The "poppy" songs don't feel as fun and the heavy songs just sound like watered down versions of heavy songs they've already done. Think they're in their best zone when they're trying to do something in the middle like "Justified", which is the only real keeper here imo. And I agree the production is not as good either though it doesn't bother me too much.

Schooner likes this.
  8. iamNex

www.instagram.com/sadsongsalbumcovers

On wikipedia I can't find any mention of Tom Denney in the process of writing and recording this album...wasn't he a part of it this time? Then it's the first time completly without him right?

9. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

He only had writing credits on one song, without referencing the liner notes I think it was Turn Off The Radio.

10. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

"Forgive & Forget"

11. redwing91007

12. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

He probably would have helped more with this record but since they recorded in California rather than Florida made it a bit harder for them to connect.

13. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

They were in Colorado for this record.

14. Mister Lyrical

Whoops that's what I meant

15. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Any word on where this is going to chart?

16. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I love Justified.

17. Mister Lyrical

I checked on Wednesday, was predicted to hit number 2 behind Travis Scott or possibly 3 behind Florida Georgia Line

18. TFT87 Sep 9, 2016
    (Last edited: Sep 9, 2016)
    TFT87

Regular

Bad Vibrations is definitely their weakest album in terms of catchiness and hooks. The poor production detracts from it as well. It's still got a few jams though! Maybe it just needs to grow on me more.

1. Homesick
    2. For Those Who Have Heart
    3. CC
    4. What Separates
    5. Bad Vibrations
    6. Old Record

19. CheapPop

Regular

20. Turkeylegz

Trusted

I think I really like this album. I'll be able to say for sure in a few weeks if it's actual love or just being happy with new songs.

21. poppunkpotato

Jalen Ramsey is the GOAT

Bought Bad Vibrations the day it came out and i haven't been disappointed, the first half of the album is absolutely amazing

22. redwing91007

Seeing them chart so high is crazy to me. They have come a long way and it's awesome.

23. Common Courtesy was better

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  24. CheapPop

Regular

I have been loving this album. A lot heavier than I was expecting, but these guys are still some of the best songwriters in their genre (if you can even lump them in a genre)

25. Schooner

Trusted

image.jpeg No1 in Straya

redwing91007 likes this.