Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember Band • Page 12

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Zoshchenko, Jun 2, 2016.

1. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I really like this one. Fun and catchy

2. Eh, not into it.

3. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

The chorus slaps, breakdown sounds much more like a FYS or SYG easy-core song than their usual metalcore style which is a little bit of a cool twist. Only complaint is the verses really just seem patched together so they can get back to the hook.

4. Kuri44

I’m a fan of this one.

Though I’m just a casual listener of ADTR
    and have liked their poppier tracks more than the heavy ones.

Lol like my first exposure to them was Common Courtesy In 2013 , and my favorite track on first listen was Leave All The Lights On.

5. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Leave all the lights on rules

6. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Gave it more listens with headphones and I'm not as harsh on it as first. Still kinda just don't like the lyrics much on this though

7. Mister Lyrical

Looks like they started playing Rescue Me live. Bummed they didn't bring it out on Warped Tour.

8. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted Supporter

I like it - but always have liked their poppier songs more

9. SFguitar

Regular

Josh just said on a twitch stream that Denney and Gilbert didn't contribute at all on this album. :(

10. BenSmith94

Trusted

Eh, this is ok. Not really grabbing me. Kinda interesting in that it's not a by the numbers track they could've very easily put out, but the execution feels a bit off.

11. HatingEveryMinute

2005 OMEA runner up in triangle solo

Anddddddd my expectations for this album have been dropped to zero.

12. HatingEveryMinute

2005 OMEA runner up in triangle solo

Also this new song is a COMPLETE rip off of you can count on me by trophy eyes, like they didn't even try to hide it lol

morken likes this.
  13. GBlades

Trusted

Thanks for reminding me that Trophy Eyes album exists!

JamesMichael likes this.
  14. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Damn I knew it reminded me of another song! Yeah that album rules. Easily the best thing they’ve done.

15. GBlades

Trusted

Definitely listening to it on the way home from work tonight.

JamesMichael likes this.
  16. simonthebutler

Regular

This sounds designed for a crowd sing along at live shows.

17. Bane

The spiciest meme

Oh I'll post in here what I said in the album thread, it's a fun enough song but yea it feels like it relies too heavily on the chorus. Which it's a fun enough chorus but makes the song feel a bit bare bones and not as fleshed out as it could be.

18. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I actually really Like rescue me

19. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Think I like resentment? At least the chorus. The eye of the tiger line had me dead

20. Mister Lyrical

21. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

A new song titled Mindreader will be released on April 15th

22. abear182

Regular

I haven't listened to ADTR for a number of years. Last album I really enjoyed from them was What Separates Me From You.

But my word some of these songs on this acoustic video aren't great. Obviously they are acoustic and maybe totally different from the album versions but even still. Hasn't really inspired me to check out the new album once it drops which is a shame.

23. Rawrz

Regular

Everything We Need is the first song off this new album I actually liked.

beachdude likes this.
  24. Ellamamama

This is your life, are you who you want to be?

Not the worst thing they've released recently? Mark sounds pretty good here.

25. Idk why I still get notifs for this thread but it doesn't matter if the song is good this band is full of abusive pieces of shit lol

Anthony_ likes this.