Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember - You're Welcome (March 5, 2021) Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, Aug 20, 2019.

1. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Meh

333 GANG likes this.
  2. CheapPop

Regular

Enjoying the song. I've liked the last 2 singles way better than Degenerates. Just wish we would get a release date already.

3. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

I like the hook on this, but that bridge was especially underwhelming.

4. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

0/3 for me. Pretty underwhelming from these guys. I didn’t enjoy the last album either :shrug:

5. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I love the new song. Really excited to check this album out

6. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

Hmm. This is good, but we're 3 for 3 on catchy ADTR and not heavy. I hope this isn't the album where the balance gets skewed too much.

7. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I'd consider Resentment on the heavier end of the spectrum.

SFguitar likes this.
  8. Rawrz

Regular

Ugh 0/3. Record will be ass but I guess thats not surprising considering the terrible record label they signed to.

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I dig it

Resentment is the best so far but Degenerates and Midnreader are decent poppy ADTR songs

10. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Do not care for this song at all

11. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

12. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I--- uh---

Fuck

13. 333 GANG

ACAB

Fuck Josh Woodard.

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  14. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I’ve seen stories like this about him for a long time

Colby Searcy and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  15. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Stories about him stem from the IsAnyoneUp days too. Always been trash. Glad these rapists are finally getting called out.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  16. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Has the band ever addressed this stuff, especially if theres been reports before?

17. abcdefg123 Jun 9, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 9, 2020)
    abcdefg123

Regular

They addressed him beating his ex at Warped Tour but that’s it. They denied everything, of course. They haven’t said anything about him being a pedophile rapist yet. They probably won’t to be honest. The whole band is trash.

18. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Goddammit.

19. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

IsAnyoneUp was an awful website, but my god they got it right with so many of the shitty band dudes who turned out to ultimately be awful people. Jesse Lacey, Jonny Craig, Josh Woodard. There was literal Facebook messages back and forth between him and some girl that showed he was being shitty. Maybe it was that girl even, who knows.

Colby Searcy and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  20. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

The three tweets in response to the allegation are absolutely awful.

cosmickid likes this.
  21. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

I can't find the link at the moment, but in the last couple of days I watched an interview from around 2010 in which Neil very proudly tells a story about him smearing literal shit on the car of a fan that was following their tour that they found annoying. Not connected to the other accusations of course, but to be capable of directing that sort of behaviour at your own fans, whether you're young and stupid or whatever, is appalling and speaks to the character of some of these dudes.

Do we think they'll actually address anything that's been said?

22. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

Goddamn, I had no idea about this. Fuck them.

23. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Probably not, there have been allegations against him for over a decade and they denied them immediately.

24. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I instinctively play the "Downfall Of Us All" Riff whenever I play guitar, and now it just makes me feel gross thinking about the allegations. What a scumbag.

25. BenSmith94

Trusted

Neil always came across as a dickhead tbh. From previous experiences Kevin and Jeremy were really nice to me, but man, those previous statements are no bueno.