Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember - You're Welcome (March 5, 2021) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, Aug 20, 2019.

1. SmithBerryCrunch Aug 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 14, 2020)
    SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

2. btr

Trusted Supporter

Looks like this is out in November according to people on Twitter who were at the show

3. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

That song... oof.

4. theredline

Trusted Supporter

That song is ridiculous. It’s gonna be crazy live!

5. Bane

The spiciest meme

It's a fun enough song but it doesn't quite do enough. It really leans heavy on the chorus which it's a fun enough chorus but when you HAVE to rely on it for the song, not always the greatest

6. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I enjoy the song quite a bit. Interested to hear the rest of the album. That’s for sure. Hopefully they try something new. I’ve always enjoyed their poppier songs the most.

7. BenSmith94

Trusted

Apparently Denney and Chad were not involved in the production, which makes me apprehensive about this.

8. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

They were barely involved with the last one – Chad not at all. Denney only has one writing credit.

9. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

new single is atrocious

333 GANG likes this.
  10. 333 GANG

ACAB

11. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

The chorus is rough and disoriented. The song iust doesn't feeo "finished" or whatever. The rest of the song is alright though.

12. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted Supporter

Went out for sushi over the weekend and Degenerate was on at the restaurant - pretty surprising.

13. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Excited for this

14. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Any updates on this? Haha I half expect the full album to drop without another single or promotion since November is coming up.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  15. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I kinda expect it to be delayed at this point. Yesterday at the Minneapolis show Jeremy was like "We'll be releasing a new album sometime in the near future" which sort of made it sound like it's release status was unclear.

Eric Wilson likes this.
  16. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Ah gotcha. Guess we will see. Definitely ready for new music from these guys. Excited to see them next month.

17. cyanfire Oct 28, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 29, 2019)
    cyanfire

Regular

I saw an interview on youtube, there has been some mixing issues with the album and the band aren’t quite happy with some of the tracks currently. They aren’t sure if it’s gonna be done on time but are still pushing to get it out. It’s probably why nothing has been mentioned properly yet

EDIT: Found it again

Eric Wilson likes this.
  18. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

beachdude and Colby Searcy like this.
  19. Cmoney86

Trusted

new song tomorrow at noon et on octane!

beachdude and Colby Searcy like this.
  20. Cmoney86

Trusted

21. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Looks like it's gonna be a ripper!!!

Colby Searcy likes this.
  22. Cmoney86

Trusted

new song is out on everyones favorite leak site

beachdude likes this.
  23. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Song is kinda different but I like it for the most part. More than Degenerates.

24. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Oh yeah, this really different but a risk that's worth it. Definitely ADTR's best work in years.

25. brad4846

Regular

I enjoy it, itll take a few more listens for me, but I think itll be on constant replay after a bit