Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember - You're Welcome (March 5, 2021) Album • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Cmoney86

Trusted

The store is locked
    91AE2179-0F84-4C07-A96E-5ED5DA08C038.png

2. BenSmith94

Trusted

Wow can't believe they delayed the album for that artwork {/sarcasm}

3. Cmoney86

Trusted

69AAA3E9-A11E-4843-8FC1-D56C468F53C9.png

4. 333 GANG

ACAB

Don’t support this band.

swboyd, ItsAndrew, sonder and 9 others like this.
  5. BenSmith94

Trusted

Nice of them to name track 11 after Josh!

6. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

Wow this song sucks

WashedOut likes this.
  7. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Listen to Meet Me @ The Altar instead, a much better band on Fueled By Ramen who could use the support.

8. DrawYourMind

Regular Prestigious

Like the new song

9. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Yeah, I wish I could enjoy this, but there are just so many better bands that deserve my support, and don't indulge in rape apologia.

bd007h, koryoreo and 333 GANG like this.
  10. 333 GANG

ACAB

Yup, exactly this.

I used to adore this band. Josh used to be a personal friend of mine. When the allegations first came out years ago, I refused to believe a friend of mine could have done what he was being accused of. I regret that more today than I could possibly articulate. I have no knowledge of the situation(s) he was involved in, but I believe victims.

Couple that with the fact that he is absolutely a piece of shit person allegations aside, and I have zero trouble writing him and his shitty band off forever.

Good fucking riddance.

bd007h and koryoreo like this.
  11. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Yeah it sucks that the fans really backed them after Victory and supported the hell out of CC when it was released.

bd007h and koryoreo like this.
  12. SFguitar

Regular

You say he was your friend but was a piece of shit aside from the allegations? Some missing info in there

13. 333 GANG

ACAB

That’s correct. I could write pages on it, but I won’t. I’m not going to type out a bunch of “woe is me” stuff because frankly, the way he treated me pales in comparison to the way it appears he treated women in his life, but he was toxic as fuck and extremely shitty to me.

I shouldn’t have put up with it, but I was younger, dumber, and far more naive back then, and as someone who went from being obsessed with his band to talking with him every day and being close friends (online and off), frankly I was scared that if I ever spoke up the “cool band guy” wouldn’t want to hang out with me anymore.

He’s not a good person. At all. Let’s leave it at that.

14. jackyjackyjack

Regular

No idea why they can't just get rid of the bassist and replace him - ADTR is one of those bands where the other members aren't so distinguishable. I wouldn't recognise any of them apart from Jeremy

bd007h likes this.
  15. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

The new song sucks.

16. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

band is abuser trash and apologist trash too

really don't see the point in continuing to promote people like this on this site

bd007h, Carrow, Joe4th and 2 others like this.
  17. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

Always wondered what Jason's logic is in regards to who he chooses to post about

333 GANG and Carrow like this.
  18. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

@Jason Tate can you give any insight into your reasoning? Not here to start shit, just wanting some transparency.

StormAndTheSun and 333 GANG like this.
  19. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Last I remember this conversation happening he basically said he “can’t keep up with each band that has allegations” so idk

20. Cmoney86

Trusted

I know you can’t really compare the 2 since they are different genres of music but chevelles new album is going to shit all over this. They both come out the same day so if you have to choose between the 2 choose chevelle

Rawrz likes this.
  21. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Gosh...those new Chevelle songs are awesome.

Cmoney86 likes this.
  22. Jbent

Trusted

They got a different bass guy yet or is the child predator shithead still being promoted and supported?

Anthony_ and Carrow like this.
  23. Rawrz

Regular

I couldn't agree more. All the songs released off that Chevelle album are great, cant say the same about this album.

24. Cmoney86

Trusted

yeah this sucks! Last Chance To Dance (Bad Friend) is the heaviest song. one other song has a sick break down but its radio rock and sounds like imagine dragons in some parts among other bands.

if your going to support any album today/tomorrow support chevelle its way better

beachdude and soggytime like this.
  25. btr

Trusted Supporter

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.