Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

A Day To Remember - You're Welcome (March 5, 2021) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, Aug 20, 2019.

1. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Sounds like they took a time machine back to 2008 to write and record this song, which is something they'd totally do.

That said, I enjoyed Degenerates a bit more. Mainly because I gravitate towards their more poppy stuff anyways.

Linton9488 likes this.
  2. himynameisdakota

Regular

It took me a minute to appreciate ‘degenerates’ but I’m loving this new track. Hopefully they’ll play it at the Orlando shows next week.

3. 333 GANG

ACAB

Song sounds like any generic radio rock band from years past. Not very good.

jlinitz likes this.
  4. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Not really digging this. It really does sound like something a generic Warped scene band would throw out back in the day.

Degenerates was a grower though, so maybe I’ll come around on this too.

5. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

6. morken

Not everything means something, honey Supporter

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Not really sure what to think of this one. Degenerates kinda grew on me after seeing them play it

8. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

I like the new song. So ready for the album. Do hope we get some good pop punk in it too.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  9. Kuri44

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  10. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

Really don't care for that synth electronic sound in this

11. abcdefg123

Regular

Yeah, this definitely isn't for me.

12. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

[​IMG]

A friend sent me this and I’m laughing way too hard... Homesick dropped in 2009 and WSMFY in 2010, but according to AltPress these albums dropped “in the early 2000s” :ok:

JamesMichael and Colby Searcy like this.
  13. SPine

Trusted

I really dig this song and I wish they would have played this when I saw them last week.

14. jlinitz

John Linitz @jlinitz

Woof, I do not like this song at all :teethsmile: Degenerates grew on me a little, but not much

15. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I give both songs a 6 out of 10. Just ok

16. Rawrz

Regular

0/2. Ugh. Was looking forward to this but much less so now

17. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Yeah, gotta say neither song has made much of an impact on me. I probably like Resentment a bit more, but they’re both pretty bland

JamesMichael and mattylikesfilms like this.
  18. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

this

beachdude likes this.
  19. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

They were so good last night in Nashville. They sounded better than ever live and the production was insane.

20. Brandon Briganti

Regular Prestigious

Ferrari333SP likes this.
  21. Cmoney86

Trusted

so it looks like the delay will only be 2-2 and a half months according to a new interview. they dont have a cover for it yet and a couple songs arent done or even mixed yet

22. Cmoney86

Trusted

23. BenSmith94

Trusted

I didn't mind Resentment on first listen. More impressed with it than the previous track.

24. Cmoney86

Trusted

Tonight they played holdin it down for the underground justified same about you and monument. 21 total songs

25. himynameisdakota

Regular

Holdin’ it down for the underground was such a treat tonight. Out of the 21 times I’ve seen them I don’t think I’ve ever heard it live and it’s always been one of my favorite ‘deep cuts’. I’m really looking forward to what the new album sounds like overall though.